Merry Meet from South Florida USA

Merry Meet. I have been a practicing eclectic witch since the early 1980’s. I was an initiated member of a coven, in Miami, for many years. In the late 1990’s I moved to West Palm Beach and have been a solitary since moving away from Miami.

I work in a law firm. As days pass by I find myself moving away from the spiritual side of life; not intentionally. The witch inside of me has become dormant. I joined this site to corresponded with people who walk the pagan path, to use the tools and resources here to motivate me into “Witching” again. To rekindle the magical side of my life.

I look forward to getting to know everyone.

Bright Blessings

8 Likes

Hi @Ancient_Queen! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

It’s great that you’re getting back to your spiritual side. Real Life makes that difficult these days. You’re in luck though, we have a Daily Devotional and a Moon Spell that don’t take long, along with other fun activities to get you back in the swing of things.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up and help you out. I look forward to getting to know you!

3 Likes

Merry Meet and Welcome Home :infinite_roots: @Ancient_Queen

It’s nice to meet you, I am Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I have learned so much since I’ve been here and there’s always something new! Everyone is so nice and friendly, it feels like family. I hope you enjoy it too. If you have any questions just ask. Welcome to the family!

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

3 Likes

Welcome! I totally understand how it feels to have your witchy side become dormant. It’s like an itch to want to let it out again! :mage:

I was never part of a coven, but here on spells8 it definitely feels like family. It’s been inspiring and motivating for me to be here just since August. I hope it does the same for you :pentagram: :heart:

4 Likes

I appreciate your kindness Melissa. Being part of a coven has positive and its negative sides. Being on both sides of the fence I like being a solitary more. I just need some motivation to get back on the broom lol.
Bright Blessings my friend.

5 Likes

Merry Meet Marsha,

Thank you for the warm welcome. I appreciate your kindness.

I look forward to chatting with you and the other members alot.

Bright blessings.

5 Likes

Merry Meet Amethyst,

thank you for the warm welcome. I am so much looking forward tot he Daily Devotionals and Moon Spells. The Daily Devotionals was one of the main reasons I joined, other than the people here :wink:

I look forward to getting to know you too.

bright Blessings

5 Likes

Merry meet!
It’s very nice to meet a fellow Floridian. I’m actually in Boca. For several years, my family and I were in some witchy circles down in Miami, as well. Eventually we got too busy and fell out of practice. We are still struggling to find our grove. This website and this online coven are amazing and you chose a very informative and friendly place to get in touch with your witchy roots. I look forward to seeing more of your posts.

4 Likes

Merry meet @Ancient_Queen,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and a fellow Eclectic Witch- it is a pleasure to meet you! :blush:

You are very welcome here, Iyanifa- please know that all of the tools, resources, and content on both the main Spells8 site as well as in the forum is here for you. If there are ever any topics in particular that you are focusing on, feel free to give a shout! A coven community is, in my opinion, the best resource of all :books::sparkles:

Make yourself at home here- I look forward to talking with you more soon! Blessed be :sparkles:

4 Likes

Merry Meet Eternallndigo,

Thank you for your kind message. We are practically neighbors! I am in Loxahatchee, but work in Wellington, about 20 minutes away from West Palm Beach. You are right, this site is fabulous. I missed Miami wen I first moved in 97, but now… no way. I couldn’t live in Miami Dade now. I love the semi country life further North.
I hope to become good friends and am so happy you reached out to me. Thank you. :sunflower:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.