Merry Meet from Uruguay

Hello everyone, I just want to introduce myself. I’m new to the forum but old on the Craft. I have been a solitary wiccan for about twenty years now. I’m from South America, from a small country called Uruguay, so my real language is Spanish (sorry if my English seems weird, I think I’m a bit rusty to write in English). In my country, Wicca is not very widespread, it is quite rare to find other practitioners who take their practice seriously, so I am excited to be in contact with other practitioners in the world. Thank you for reading :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Hi @LexiHex! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia here in the US. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Your English sounds great so far! Probably better than mine! LOL! I look forward to learning from you and with you!

I want to make sure you know you’re invited to the Group Ritual this Thursday! It’s an interesting bit of magic that can be done any time of day.

If you have any questions just ask and someone will pop up to help you out. I look forward to chatting more with you!

6 Likes

Merry meet @LexiHex,

I’m Bry, a moderator here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch with a love for travel- wishing you a very warm welcome! :blush:

Your English is amazing, Lexi- you write very clearly, so please don’t worry at all! As someone who goes from juggling to struggling (lol) with multiple languages depending on the day, I have full respect for you and your language abilities! :raised_hands: :two_hearts:

I’m happy to say you’re in a great place to connect with fellow magick-lovers! I’ve found that an online coven is a great way to get the “best of both worlds”- all the freedom of being a solitary practitioner with the love and support of a group of like-minded people.

Welcome to the coven community, Lexi- we are blessed to have you here! Please make yourself at home :infinite_roots: :sparkles:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be!

6 Likes

Thanks You. You re very kind. I’m really happy for being parte of this virtual comunity. :hugs::revolving_hearts:

5 Likes

Hello and welcome home :infinite_roots: @LexiHex

I’m so happy you have joined us and it’s really nice to meet you! I am Marsha an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I am looking forward to getting to know you better. Welcome to the family.

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

5 Likes

Hola! Im From Spain, so my English isn’t the best either!!
Welcome to the forum and to the Coven!!

6 Likes

We’re happy to have you here too, @LexiHex :blush: Please make yourself at home! :heart:

Blessed be :sparkles:

5 Likes

@SpanishWitchy awwwwww we dont mind if your English is that good. We think u are awesome!!!

4 Likes

@LexiHex welcome Lexi. We dont mind if your English isnt that good. All are welcome here. Wow 20 yrs!!! Thats amazing. I know there is so much we could learn from u. My affinity is herbs, and divinity currently.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.