Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! January 11th ❤

Thank you dearest! If it wasn’t for doctor and grocery shopping, I’d never leave home. Then again I’m a bit agoraphobic so that’s not bad for me. LOL.

I won’t find anything out until next week but the nurse didn’t gasp or anything and said she didn’t see anything that needed to go to the doctor right away so I’m guessing I’m pretty good. We’ll see. Thanks for the kind thoughts!

Aww, that’s sweet @berta! What a nice thought!

I made it through walking the hospital without gasping too bad so I"m calling it a win. The leg is doing better I think. It’s just slowly healing up. I hope they’d call me right away. I guess I’ll find out.

I’m glad your thumb splints are helping. Good luck with your migraine treatment tomorrow!

Thank you @praecog29! That was sweet of you!

I’m glad you and Peanut had some fun and it was worth the aches and pains. Hope you got some rest today!

5 Likes

@Amethyst! I would be really anxious but it seems that you are well grounded :relieved: Lots of luck with the results!!

3 Likes

@berta, thank you for your prayers- i will also keep you in mine. ( I always say a general prayer for everyone in the coven)

2 Likes

You are in my thoughts, @Amethyst! I hope the test went well and the results bring positive news- I’ve got my fingers crossed for you! :pray:

A little candle magick sounds like a lovely way to celebrate the New Moon. If you’re tired from your tests, a restful meditation or reflective journalling are always wonderful ways to draw on the energy in the air :new_moon::two_hearts:

That’s exactly where I’m at right now- lockdown is back and my social, educational, and work lives are all 100% online for the time being :sweat_smile: You are right- thank goodness for the coven! :heart:

Oh goodness, Christina- I’m glad to hear your heart situation improved with time! And same here- my EKG had instant results. They handed me the reading as I walked out of the room. Luckily it is a quick and painless test, and a helpful one too! :relieved:

You are so sweet, @Berta- what a wonderful and heart-warming spell (literally!) :heart::blush: Lots of love back to you, you beautiful soul! Take of yourself too :hugs:

These are kind words, Krissie- I agree! We are blessed with a truly giving and loving group here :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Wishing the same to you- have a great day!

You are very welcome, Benjamin! :grin: It is a delight to put together the challenges and every week I am so excited to see how everyone will approach them. Seeing everyone’s many talents is always very inspirational :sparkles:

Have a wonderful week and enjoy the three day weekend! :partying_face:

Ohhhhh looking forward to it! Your witchy cookbook is a treasure :open_book::heart_eyes:

Blessings to you, @walter- you are so kind! :pray::two_hearts:

I hope everyone’s week is off to a great start and everyone is doing well (and staying warm!) :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thanks, @Francisco! Hopefully, everything will come out fine. We’ll see next week.

Thank you, hon! I appreciate the good thoughts! I may do something tomorrow night on the New Moon. Today I’m shopping and after getting everything home I’ll be too tired to do much.

2 Likes

@Francisco Has anyone ever tracked how many members are on this site? I know it is only a small portion of members who actually participate in the forum. I love our core group but sometimes I wonder about the others who are out there on the fringes.

4 Likes

I know you asked Francisco but the about page has some info.

4 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst & @BryWisteria! I forgot to post the recipe! I promise I will post it tomorrow. I don’t have anything to do or anywhere to go tomorrow. I will be online a little more.

4 Likes

Thanks!!! That’s impressive. A lot more people than I realized. Thank you @praecog29

4 Likes

Thanks Berta,
Thanks I appreciate you and Kassie and Christina!
I am trying to get to the hospital this week to get the cancer screening done. I have a bump or mole on my side elbow. Hurts a lot and I always dig out time for all my people. I need to carve out time for me! I just want to say thanks for mentioning me, Bertha cause it means a lot!

I am going to try to be better at showing up to tea time meditations and be on time! I even invested in a calendar lol :laughing:

I thought we can be serious, silly :upside_down_face: cry :sob: and laugh together! That’s what we do! When I read your message the other day it put a smile on my face! Berta I look forward to spending time together! Especially when it ties into my favorite pass time. I always see you around the forum and you always give everyone the same amount of time or consideration! We appreciate you a lot! Your a Good friend and great mentor!
Jeannie

3 Likes

Good luck with your shopping- hope it goes well! :pray: And if you find some extra energy for the New Moon, I hope you enjoy some lovely moon magick :new_moon::sparkles:

Like you can see on the About page Benajmin kindly shared, there are many registered users- many of whom only check in from time to time, and others who prefer to listen rather than talk.

I guess this is a great chance to wave hello and give a warm greeting to the “lurkers” (as @Amethyst calls them!) :wave::grin:

No rush at all, @Susurrus! Take your time and feel free to post the recipe whenever you’re ready :blush:

Oh goodness, @Jeannie1- I hope the screening goes well and the news is positive, stay well and healthy! :pray::two_hearts: Congrats on your new calender- I look forward to doing more activities and tea times with you! :hugs:

Love and light to you, Jeannie :heart:

4 Likes

Just to let you you all know I think :thinking:

Christina - Sending you hugs :hugs:

:wink:Praecog- Good job working out the Wiki

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:Crazy T - I want to buy some of your rollers and meditation oil! I bet you it’s Awsome!

The Travel Witch- We love your guts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:grin:Francisco- Thanks for the new challenge

Walter- congratulations on your new career!

Kassie - Love :heart: & light! :wink: I hope it goes well too!

Krissie- I hope :crossed_fingers: everything goes well! Take care!

Jeannie
Blessed be

4 Likes

You have to love yourself as much as you love your family Jeannie! I mean, if you get sick and can’t take care of them, who will? Take care of yourself, I"ll be thinking of you in my prayers that the screening will come out okay.

I actually found a nice easy little bit of candle magic I’m going to do tonight about following through with your resolutions. I was bad yesterday, I’m trying to get healthier but I couldn’t pass up the chocolate. LOL.

That’s okay love! There’s no timeline on posting recipes. I didn’t have a chance to do a tarot poem this weekend so I’m going to try to do two this week. It’s all good.

Thank you, sweetie! The nurse didn’t gasp or run for the doctor while I was getting ultrasounds so I guess it’s going to be okay. I’ll find out next week.

3 Likes

I’m looking through the book now, I will post one soon.

4 Likes

Awwww you’re so sweet, Jeannie! Lots of love back to you too- thanks for your beautiful positivity and cheer! :heart:

That sounds lovely, Kasie! I hope your candle magic went well and it helps clear the way to achieving your resolution :blush: No guilt about the chocolate- I know first hand it can be impossible to resist that sweet temptation sometimes! :chocolate_bar::yum:

Changing eating habits is a big task- sometimes it’s okay to work on slowly decreasing amounts of unhealthy desserts rather than trying to cut them out entirely right from the start. Slow and steady can win the race! Wishing you the best of luck as you take a healthier path :hugs::two_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for the encouragement. My problem is I can’t NOT buy myself a treat while I’m out, it’s a bad habit. Then I try to make that treat last a day or two but it all get scarfed down quickly. I need to just stop buying, then I wouldn’t eat it and feel bad. Maybe next Waning moon I’ll do a spell to stop that.

3 Likes

That may be the best solution there- can’t eat it if it isn’t there! :grin::+1: Your determination is inspirational, Kasie- I’m cheering for you in your quest to good health :raised_hands: Love and light! :heart:

2 Likes

Thanks for the cheer leading hon! I hope to pass by the cookie counter next week. We’ll see. LOL.

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.