Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! January 4th 🗓

Thank you! I really appreciate it. I hope to see some more of you in the forum and to meet the newcomers too!

This week I will be on, but I have at least one appointment each day this week. 2 today! So I will keep everyone updated with what I find out. I hope everyone has a great week!

6 Likes

Yay! Well done @Susurrus!!! :hugs::heart:

3 Likes

Looking forward to bubble bath day @BryWisteria :joy: :bath:t2:

Gosh folks! England has just been plunged into lockdown for the next 6+ weeks. The cards are looking pretty good for me though, hopefully it’ll be a fun couple of months in spite of the chaos! :sweat_smile: I hope everyone is doing well :heart::kissing_heart: lots of love and light :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

@Neptune have you found the Wiccan Self-Initiation Course yet? That’s helpful. And there’s usually a tea on Thursdays, that’s an easy activity to start out with. Look forward to hearing from you.

5 Likes

@Limeberry, sorry to hear you’re back in lockdown. You have a beautiful set up for reading the cards. Good luck to you!

4 Likes

I hope you’ve been enjoying exploring the forum so far, @Neptune! You are very welcome to jump in on any activites that call out to you- would love to have you join! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

How did your appointments go, @Susurrus? Hope everything is well and same to you- have a great week! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6+ weeks of lockdown!? Oh goodness, @Limeberry- that is some big news, but I am glad the cards are looking good. Hopefully the chaos is minimal and you have a nice and relaxing few months ahead (and can enjoy plenty of lovely bubble baths! :bathtub::grin:)

Quick note: @MeganB has kindly extended the deadline for Divination Discussion :heart: It has been added above!

Feel free to stretch your divination wings and join in the fun!

6 Likes

Hi @Amethyst! Yes, I just completed my initiation on the 3rd/4th… I did it in the middle of the night so I’m not quite sure of the date :rofl:
I do want to try for Thursday Tea

@BryWisteria thank you, I have been loving it!

5 Likes

Good. I’m glad you found it @Neptune. It’s a great place for new members here to start. I hope to see you at Tea this Thursday!

5 Likes

That is a beautiful setup @Limeberry! I love it, I’m sorry that you are back in lockdown for a while. That is so hard.

My appointment went okay. I have ribs that are popping out of place and need to get a roller for my back to put them back in when it happens. She wants me to try some topicals for arthritis/arthralgia that I have throughout my body and to find some good almost yoga stretches to do before I get out of bed or go to bed, or both. Today I have my MRI on my right thumb, but not until 6:40pm. So I have the day to rest up for that one.

5 Likes

oh @Susurrus I’m sorry you’re suffering so much right now :cry: I really hope the roller, yoga and topical treatment help. I can’t even imagine how tough it must be. Stay positive. You’re such a beautiful, strong person! Sending loads of love, light and healing energy your way. Will keep you in my thoughts during my evening spellwork and meditations :heart:

4 Likes

Thank you @Limeberry I’m managing okay. I just take it day by day. You never know how I am going to feel or what I will be able to get done. I stay as positive as I can each day because there’s no sense dwelling on what I can’t do when there is so much that I can still do!

5 Likes

Oh man, Krissie, that is painful. I’ve had that happen to me on a few occasions as a teen and I just :grimacing: it is no fun. I hope your appointment goes well for your MRI and that the topicals work the way your doctor wants them too!

4 Likes

Thank you, she gave me a list of ones to try. So I think I am going to start with a homeopathic one before I go to like aspercreme or voltaren.

3 Likes

Man, a roller for your back? That sounds scary. I’m glad everything went okay, I hope your MRI did too. I’ve been putting you in my prayers. :pray:

3 Likes

So happy to hear you’ve been enjoying the forum, @Neptune! :heart: You are very welcome to join for Thurs-tea :tea::grin:

Glad to hear the appointment went okay and the doctor has some remedies in mind for you, @Susurrus! Fingers crossed the MRI went well too :pray: My heart goes out to you- I hope the yoga and treatments help to ease the aches and pains. Stay strong girl- sending love! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

@Amethyst its a foam circle that you lay on and roll back and forth on, I’m not sure how else to explain it. They use them in yoga and physical therapy. I just have to look for one that isn’t too big.

I had my MRI last night & my thumb was so sore afterward. So I’m checking for the test results every once in a while to see if it’s been read yet, otherwise I will find out tomorrow when I see my surgeon. I’m hoping that it’s not too bad.

I got my first big payment from social security so I am all caught up on bills & I have some in savings. I should be getting another one after Friday, but that is all going into savings. It feels good to be ahead of the game again. It’s been so long since this happened.

3 Likes

See, I was thinking of a back brace with rollers on it. A foam circle doesn’t sound too bad. Still, that can’t be fun. I hope it helps.

Glad you’re all caught up in the bill department. That’ll make you worry less. I’m glad you’re finally getting the money you needed. :hugs:

3 Likes

Thank you! It feels good anyway. Today I see the surgeon about my MRI and what options I have. So I will let you know about that too.

I woke up this morning at 4 AM so at some point I’m sure that I will take a nap.

3 Likes

As long as you don’t nap with the surgeon, you’ll do okay! Good luck today!

3 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.