Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! June 28 šŸ§™ā€ā™€ļø

Iā€™m hoping this new doctor will be able to get me home health, my agency is discharging me because Iā€™ve made no progress and I need the help. So weā€™ll see about that. But thanks for the encouragement love, I can use it. I hate change.

Oh, and I probably wonā€™t talk to you again before you sign off before the weekend so I hope you have a good one! Keep cool!

4 Likes

Mmmm! My favorite favor is rainbow sherbet. :rainbow: Letā€™s see, craziest flavor. I havenā€™t tried a lot of wild flavors. I need to be more adventurous with my ice creams. I did have some home made peach ice cream and they put almond extract in it. That was unforgettably delicious. I am now wondering if spicy ice cream would be good? Likeā€¦hot sauce ice cream? Is that too kooky? Of course, now I am going to make it.

5 Likes

I have never had an original idea. Not even one. Googled this: https://www.franksredhot.com/en-ca/recipes/sweet-and-spicy-redhot-ice-cream . This is so happening.

6 Likes

Youā€™re very kind, Amethyst- thanks so much! You too, stay cool and enjoy the weekend :sunglasses: :heart:

Ohhhhh that sounds decadent! :star_struck: And goodness, I laughed at the ā€œSweet and Spicyā€ Ice Cream- they really do have a flavor for everything! I donā€™t know if Iā€™d be brave enough to try that oneā€¦ :joy:

On a related note, I saw thereā€™s such a thing as Wasabi Cucumber Ice Cream- what a combo! Thereā€™s a (vegan) recipe here if anyone is up for another flavored ice cream that is spicy and sweet:

[From Green Evi: Wasabi and Cucumber Ice Cream]

6 Likes

Ooh, that sounds so good!!!

4 Likes

Oh, Iā€™ve had wasabi ice cream before. I didnā€™t like it at first but then I eventually enjoyed it. Itā€™s something I wouldnā€™t buy preferably. Lol. Thereā€™s just too many other good flavors to me.

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find and post your thoughts in the current Merry Meet Monday.