Merry Meet Monday - Forum News! Sep 27 🌗

Oh no! Both my kids are on lockdown as well. Only one is sick and I’m hoping it won’t be worse than a mild cold. I’m brewing him some apple, bay leaf, calendula, rosemary tea right now.
My thoughts are with you and hoping for quick healing. :purple_heart:

7 Likes

@BryWisteria How great to enjoy your trip to the fullest, because it is a gift for you and not everyone will get, I would like you to share photos of your amazing trip with us (if not private) and tell us about your experiences! :star_struck::raising_hand_woman:t2::dancer:t2::rainbow::wine_glass::cactus::candle:

@christina4 , I am also saddened to hear of your illness and I wish that you regain your health soon because you deserve health and happiness because of your kind heart.:candle::pray:t2:
:purple_heart::yellow_heart::blue_heart::orange_heart::green_heart::heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! :heart_eyes:

7 Likes

Thank you so much, @zari- that is very kind of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And as for vacation pictures, I did post a few- you are very welcome to take a peek (especially if you have any interest in the stone amber!) in the threads Foraging for Amber and Gold from the Sea :blush:

Blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you so much!!

6 Likes

Thank you!! I appreciate it :blush:
And thank you too, @Rowan :revolving_hearts:
I’m feeling a bit better. My doctor wouldn’t even see me. She said go to the urgent care. …Why? That’s why I called you!!!

7 Likes

@christina4 glad your doing a bit better :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

It may be that your doctor’s office is contaminated with Covid and they’re trying to get people to stop coming in without coming out and saying it. We’ll see, I’ve got to go to mine tomorrow to pee in a cup. What fun. At least that’s all I have to do.

Get better soon!

7 Likes

Glad to hear you’re feeling better, :blush:

7 Likes

@christina4 ~ Glad to hear you’re on the mend! :heart:

7 Likes

Apologies for having been so quiet the last few days, we’ve been in Ireland for my birthday weekend.

Hoping to post a few photos when the weekend is over.

Heading to Blarney Castle today :shamrock:

9 Likes

I hope to go to Ireland one day, Happy Birthday! :partying_face: Have a great time!

7 Likes

@IrisW happy birthday :gift::confetti_ball::balloon::birthday:

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you’re having a good one in lovely Ireland!

5 Likes

@IrisW ~ Happy Birthday!! :partying_face:

5 Likes

Wishing you a Happy belated birthday @IrisW I hope you had fun?

5 Likes

Happy belated b-day @IrisW- hope you’ve been having a blast in Ireland! :shamrock: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.