Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Apr 18 - 24 🌌

Awww that’s amazing, @Susurrus- it sounds like she is really interested in everything! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I am sure the two of you will have fun doing jar spells and meditations together, such great mother-daughter bonding activities! :sparkles:

5 Likes

@Susurrus Oh that is so cool that your husband makes you stuff to use in your ‘witchy stuff’ :laughing: and one son brings you stuff. Both my sons like the crystals I have but not for the same purpose, they just think rocks are neat. My oldest son likes to look at the different types of tarot cards, but it’s because he finds all the different artwork interesting that you can get. I love to see handmade things, I love crafty stuff. Do you happen to have any pics of the stuff your husband made?

6 Likes

Aaaww that’s fun though too!

My second son actually has an amethyst piece… someone had given it to him so he asked if he could have it back to keep in his room. He had given it to me when his friend gave me a chonka piece of amethyst that he didn’t want or know why he had it, so he gave it to me when I let him move in for a little while. I know, TMI… but do you think my son knows where it is now? No. It is now forever lost in his abyss of a room & probably going to start forming more crystals soon… who knows… :woman_shrugging: :rofl:

He was also my things from outside went in his pockets :bug: :rock: :herb: :shell: (still kind of is with his appetite & employment)… so I have to constantly clean them out before I do his pants or hoodies. I’ll probably have to warn his wife (should he get married) that at some point that she is going to want to check pockets before putting clothes in the washer… :thinking:

I absolutely adore making things! & my husband does too plus just said yesterday that he has to repaint it… I use it outside a lot, so sometimes it gets left in the rain & weather here on the ocean :ocean: is just different. the salt is just… everywhere… in the air on the ground… everywhere… but I wouldn’t want to live away from the water :heart:

Sorry, for rambling, yes I can get pictures of both. The athame is in my space, I just have to rehang the chandelier. We had a lot of wind :wind_face: this week :leaves: so I had taken it down. :smiling_face: I will tag you @JollyStar as soon as I get them up!

5 Likes

Thank you everyone and sorry for the late reply didn’t even know i posted the most lol

7 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria . I just noticed that i posted the most this week… Way-to-go to myself for missing it lol. I appreciate it :heartpulse:

7 Likes

@JollyStar I just hung up my pentacle yesterday afternoon! So I have a picture of that for you. The athame I will add once people other than me are awake in the house :joy:

I put tealights in the little cauldrons & it is hanging from a shepherd’s hook that is off the patio to the firepit. :hugs: My husband is going to retouch it since it’s been in & out of the Cape Cod weather for a year & a half now :smile: He’s too good to me. :heart:

Oh! I have a new friend. I have named him Jacques (after the mouse in Disney’s Cinderella) I came upon him the other day when I went to work around the garden & pull some weeds from the flowers. I came to the end of my porch & this little tubby, rolly poly mouse :mouse:, trying so hard to scurry & could barely make it under our cornhole board to get to under the porch. I just let him cross my path. Then found out he has a burrow under the patio now that is from the part of the patio up against the porch! To me he is adorable & a friendly little guy who is getting his nutrition from all of the acorns, dandelions, celandine, & such that are starting to sprout, have fallen in our yard, or are leftover in the garden… we definitely have to get in there so we can separate the veggies :carrot: :cucumber: from the herbs :herbs: & such. :joy:

6 Likes

It is a well-deserved shout-out! Congrats again to you, Khadija- thanks for all the goodness you share around here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

It looks amazing, Siofra! :heart_eyes: And please say hello to sweet little Jacques from me :mouse2: :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: