Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Dec 5 - 11 šŸŒ•

Rest and heal! Miss you, but want you to be strong and well! Let us know what we can do to help, other than sending you so much love, healing, and energy! You are strong and courageous!

8 Likes

Oh this sounds lovely! I have to think hard about what to enchant!

7 Likes

Oh hey, itā€™s Tuesday :sweat_smile: My days have already gotten away from me. I had so much to do yesterday and it was such a bad mental health day that I just couldnā€™t be bothered to do much. But itā€™s Tuesday and Iā€™m here now! The rest of my week isnā€™t as busy as it was last week but I do have a few things to do this week.

My mom got a new China cabinet with a few matching China sets in it at an estate sale so I will have a reason to make tea for the group ritual this week :joy: I mean, I might still make coffee instead of tea but Iā€™ll at least have a fancy cup!

Congratulations to all of you! Youā€™re all such amazing parts of the forum and I appreciate everything you all do so, so much :heart:

Three cheers for that, Amethyst! :clinking_glasses: Iā€™m so happy to hear that! I know theyā€™ve been bugging you for a very long time and Iā€™m happy to hear that something is finally working :heart: I hope youā€™re able to go get your hair cut!

Of course! Youā€™ll always be my go-to thought for mushrooms :laughing: especially ones I see out in the wild!

You and me both :sweat: Iā€™ve got to do the same thing!

You are absolutely right ā€“ thatā€™s perfect book-reading weather! Itā€™s so awesome that your assessments and switching of the reading instruction has made such a tremendous impact on the students. You are doing such an amazing job!

I think itā€™s Amaris that has the Writual Planner. There was another one I was eyeballing called Dreambook, I think? Let me lookā€¦oh wait, itā€™s by Dragontree and itā€™s called Dreambook and Planner (https://dreambook.vision/) and it looks completely likeā€¦all-inclusive but not overly chaotic? I donā€™t know lol words are hard for me right now. But Iā€™m thinking of getting this one!

You and me both :clap: I hope itā€™s going well for you so far! Iā€™m getting those types of messages, too.

Oh my, Jan :people_hugging: Iā€™ve definitely been thinking of you these past few weeks and hoping youā€™ve been okay. :heart: Iā€™m sorry to hear theyā€™ve had to stop treatment because youā€™ve been so weak but Iā€™ve got my fingers crossed :crossed_fingers: and Iā€™m sending you all the healing and love!

9 Likes

Thatā€™s one of the ones that keeps popping up for me. I need to go to the website and really look at it closely. I say I really want to organize my own, but thenā€¦ I know how my time is and I start off strong and then donā€™t follow through as well as I wantā€¦ Let me know if you order one!

9 Likes

I hope youā€™re doing mentally better today, hon. Bad mental health days suck. Looking forward to seeing pics of the new china on Thursday!

Thank you!

Iā€™ve had this ulcer as long as Iā€™ve been on the site. Thatā€™s a long time! And Iā€™m getting my hair cut, darn it, I donā€™t care if my knee is bugging me or what!

8 Likes

Thanks @marsha i actually have most of them in pictures.

9 Likes

I need to look up reviews on YouTube or something ā€“ one where people flip through it and show what it looks like! That would really help.

Meh it was still like yesterday but Iā€™m hopeful for tomorrow :sweat_smile: I remember when you first joined and talked about having that ulcer on your leg. Iā€™m glad itā€™s finally starting to go away and get smaller!

8 Likes

Phew! Am I slacking a bit this week! :pensive: My days are differently busy! :laughing:

Congratulations to @Mistress_Of_Herbs on a two-week streak! Thank you for all of the recipes!

@Amethyst congratulations on the Community Celebrant for November :confetti_ball: & Iā€™m glad that your boo boo is doing well! I hope you love :heart: your new haircut.

@marsha congratulations on spreading the love & all of your hard work last month.

@AileyGrey I have a Witch Planner & Moon Manual. I will find them & where i got them from if youā€™d likeā€¦ I have to pick up another journalā€¦ so I will go through my over abundance of files in my BOS on my laptop :joy:

10 Likes

Thank u everyone for the congrats. I really appreciate it.

11 Likes

Oh no @jan_TheGreenWitch if u are up to it text me tomorrow

11 Likes

@Susurrus yes please!

8 Likes

@AileyGrey Okay, let me find them when I can get into my BOS & I will get a copy to you. :smiling_face:

@jan_TheGreenWitch please rest & take care of yourself. You are in my thoughts & please take all the time you need. We miss you here, but are always with you for love :heart: & support :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Well, then, may today be a good day for you!

Thank you, hon! I canā€™t wait for my haircut tomorrow, itā€™s gonna be great!

9 Likes

Mistress of The HerbsšŸŒæ
Thank you for your love on the forum! :two_hearts:
Your energy and love is profound and much appreciated!
:feather:I really appreciate the fact that you spent extra time and effort towards passion and thanks for sharing your kindness!
Jeannie

10 Likes

I know itā€™s Saturday, but wow did my week go by fast! We had a couple of bumps but we got them smoothed over & I feel a lot better & able to move freely again! Always a good time!

• (I was having SEVERE muscle spasms throughout my back from the base of my neck, through my shoulder blades out to my shoulders, through my mid back, & down to my lower back where there is a few things that when the pain radiate through that areaā€¦ things get tricky with the moving & the comfort levels. :flushed:)

I rekindled my love :heart: for rice pillows, ice packs, & my TENS unitā€¦ except thatā€¦ I canā€™t do much when using themā€¦ so was forced to rest :sleeping: ā€¦ The Queen :crown: of Overdoing It had to rest & I still wasnā€™t really good at it & then my doctors said, itā€™s been over a week with it progressively getting worseā€¦ I agreed to use medication for a short time to help with the symptoms. Now Iā€™m much better & able to do things, so long as I remember to stay within my limits with breaks between different activities.

I took some more pictures of the moon last night too! 3 days in a row I have come across some good positions in the sky to take them:

There is some minor blurrinessā€¦ but it was chilly & my hands werenā€™t cooperating with me & staying still long enough to take the shot :rofl: My hands have been finicky lately with what they agree to do :joy:

The moon was actually showing through the trees behind my neighborā€™s house as it was rising in the night sky. These were taken pretty early in the evening last night.

8 Likes

Merry meet! I havenā€™t been in the forum for a bit, but Iā€™m still around.
This week I did the Spells8 Cold Moon Esbat ritual, and it was lovely. Friday I performed a weight loss spell for myself - itā€™s definitely something I can use during this holiday season. It is a combination of two weight loss spells I found on Pinterest.
I also just started using resin and loose incense on a charcoal disc instead of stick incense. I find itā€™s a little high maintenance, but at the same time it feels more mindful and part of my magick. I also find the smoke from it to be more natural and less intrusive. That is, after I got past the learning curve of using a charcoal disc.
I am looking forward to my first Yule!

9 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper:

(If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)