Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Feb 7 šŸŒ›

Thanks so much I know you will conquer this infection once and for all Dave

7 Likes

Youā€™re welcome, and thank you for the good wishes!

7 Likes

Today, I made sure I focused on myself and listened to my body and my mind instead of everyoneā€™s negativity at work or elsewhere. I had an amazing day and I turned it around myself. I wrote down a little ā€œjournal entryā€ in my book of mirrors about what I was going to positively do to make a change. Iā€™m going to push myself harder and make sure my days and moods are under my control! Thanks everyone for the positivity in my week - you all also make a huge difference and donā€™t even realize it. :blush:

7 Likes

@Janae_Rochele thatā€™s great that you were able to turn yourself around, I hope it continues through the week.

Iā€™m doing much better & back to my normal running errands & yesterday, I had a fire! :fire:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/tending-brighids-flame/18782/24?u=siofra

6 Likes

Congrats on working on your moods! Thatā€™s a difficult thing and I wish you all the luck with it.

6 Likes

Had a bit of a rough day yesterday due to some alarming health flare-ups, but it seems to be back under control now. Apologies to everyone about the delayed challenge for the week- the new theme will be up very soon! :grin: :sparkles:

Hope everyone is having a lovely week- the weekend is in sight! :heart_decoration:

@Amethyst Itā€™s a shame the infection came back, but hopefully it will be gone again before you know it! :heart: And thatā€™s awesome- sounds like you are flying through the book! :heart_eyes: :open_book:

@miriad79 Welcome, Alison! Hope your week is going wonderfully :blush:

@rachel21 Itā€™s always great to have you here, Rachel- I hope the shift you are feeling is a change for the better! Be well and blessed be :two_hearts:

@Janae_Rochele Great job, Janae Rochele- give their negativity the boot, and keep on going with those powerful positive thoughts! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You are very kind and Iā€™m glad that coming to the forum helps keeps your positivity flowing! Sending lots of love and warm thoughts your way- hope your week is going great! :sparkles:

@Susurrus Hooray- Iā€™m so glad to hear you are doing much better, Siofra! :people_hugging:

6 Likes

Are you okay? Is there anything I can do for you? No worries about the challenge, itā€™ll be here or it wonā€™t. Take care of yourself. Sending you love and light!

6 Likes

Oh, no! Iā€™m sorry that you had a rough day, @BryWisteria!! Iā€™m glad youā€™re on the mend and I am sending you loving and uplifting energy! :heart: :sparkles: :hugs:

7 Likes

@Amethyst You are so kind, Amethyst- thank you so much! :heart::blush: Iā€™m happy to say Iā€™m doing much better today and will just be laying low. The meditation on self-love really helped me get back on track too! Thank you for the love and light, you are really very sweet- thanks so much! :people_hugging:

@BrightBear Thank you so much, BrightBear- that is really kind of you! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I appreciate the love and uplifting energy helping me get back on track, thanks so much! :heart_decoration:

6 Likes

Thank you @BryWisteria! It feels good to see things through a more positive lens now & have a small break. :two_hearts:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria i hope you are on the mend. When these things happen unexpectedly they can seem to take it out of us even more than normal. Sending you good vibes.

6 Likes

Iā€™m glad youā€™re doing better today! ERā€™s are a combination of scary and boring places to be. Get some rest and Iā€™ll keep you in my prayers.

6 Likes

@Susurrus Youā€™re very welcome, Siofra! Glad to hear it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Rachel21 Thank you so much, Rachel- thatā€™s very true! I really appreciate the good vibes :heart::blush:

@Amethyst Thanks, Amethyst! :grinning: Hahaha scary and boring are curious traits to put together, but youā€™re right- that pretty much summed up the experience! Thank you for the prayers, they are appreciated! :two_hearts:

7 Likes

Excellent!! Janae You control your emotions well and never let anyone control your emotions. It is Inner strength and fortitude to rise above the chaos that we are exposed to. I know it is a lot of times easier said than done but each time you will get stronger. David

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.