Merry Meet Monday- Magick News of the Week! Jan 24 🌗

@Amethyst Well, I suppose a doctor’s appointment is like a maintenance check and a hair cut is a way to refresh- both propper ways to welcome in a springtime Sabbat! :grinning: :+1: I know you’ll have a lovely time celebrating afterwards too- I wish I could send you some pancakes! E-delivery! :pancakes: :laughing: :heart:

@Rachel21 Congrats to all of you, Rachel- what a beautiful bundle of joy! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad that everyone is doing well and I’m sending all my best wishes to the family.

Forgive me for asking, but I do have to check if you got permission from the legal guardians to share the (very adorable) picture? The site guidelines require any pictures of under 18’s to have parental permission- all in the name of minor safety :+1: Just checking to be sure! :blush:

@Jeje Welcome, Jeje! The post for today’s ritual meetup is now live! You can find all the information about the ritual here: (Group Ritual - Jan 27) :bow_and_arrow: Increase Your Focus with The Archer (just please make sure you are logged into your active Spells8 account in order to access this part of the forum!)

Hope everyone’s week is going well so far- the weekend is almost here! :partying_face: :mirror_ball:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria yes they gave me permission.

4 Likes

Awesome, thank you for confirming, @Rachel21! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Blessed be! :sparkles:

3 Likes

I’d take them in trade for a bowl of my soup! LOL!

My weekend is going to be great, I hope yours is too @BryWisteria!

4 Likes

She is adorable, and congratulations on the new addition to the family. :relaxed: :angel:

5 Likes

Dear coven, I called upon the archer and I am ready and focus on what is to come! I am enjoying my warm cup of tea! Megan thank you for this Sagittarius :sagittarius: energy! I am grounded and I enjoyed this nice break!
E670DCE1-DC6E-4A57-A341-834DCE071D76|375x500

7 Likes

Hahaha okay, you’ve got yourself a trade, @Amethyst! :stew: :arrows_counterclockwise: :pancakes: :joy: Thanks so much- same to you, have a great weekend! :heart:

Awesome, @Jeannie1- I’m so glad you enjoyed this week’s Waning Moon Sagittarius group ritual! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m glad you were able to relax and that you have a nice cup of tea. I hope The Archer’s focus and drive helps you throughout your day! :blush:

Wishing everyone a very blessed weekend- to anyone in range of the big storm, please stay warm and be safe! :pray:

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday.