Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 11 - 17 🌕

Thank you :hugs: @Mistress_Of_Herbs and @Amaris_Bane for all your contributions to the forum :infinite_roots: :houses:
Congratulations on your new badges :partying_face:
With much love :heart: always!

11 Likes

:champagne:Merry Meet :infinite_roots: I see that this week we have some badges of honor, I am so impressed with all of your hard work and dedication and love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: to the coven. I envy you I just wanted to say thank you for for all your love @Mistress_Of_Herbs @Amaris_Bane ! I know you all don’t see me much on the forum but I am trying to get back into the swing of things. :upside_down_face: On the fourth of July I moved into my new home and just getting everything all situated still. I get to get my things out of storage her pretty soon. I had a Rebirth in my life and am at the beginning stages of the new chapter of my life. I am excited to celebrate the :last_quarter_moon_with_face: :full_moon: :first_quarter_moon_with_face: Full Buck Moon :astrology_earth: with you all and International Essential Oils day! :earth_element: This will give me an excuse to go and get my essential oils! This is the first time I have ever heard of the Pandemonium Day :sparkler: but I like to make friends with the chaos :sword_tarot: that has been stirred up! If I could make peace with the chaos then I will be happier! And the world emoji day looks fun to use for the forum and I got some new symbols on my computer so I am super happy about it thanks and you all have a great week!:pentagram:
Jeannie

12 Likes

Omg @Jeannie1 thats wonderful congrats on the new home. Many blessings to u honey

11 Likes

You’re not just talking, you’re helping a lot of people with your herb knowledge! Way to go!

Congratulations! And good luck getting everything just where you want it. I moved in here seven years ago now? Six, yeah six. And I still have a box I haven’t unpacked up in the closet. I guess since I’m not missing anything too important it can stay there! LOL!

11 Likes

Congratulations @Mistress_Of_Herbs and @Amaris_Bane!

I’m kind of out of sorts right now. This covid thing is getting worse instead of better and all I want to do is sleep. I have been catching up on my reading though so there is always a silver lining to every cloud. Me and hubby are quarantined for the rest of the week, so I should get a lot more reading done.

10 Likes

@Ostara heres my Covid 19 tea hon if you want it. It might help elevate some of your discomfort. It has for others. I just hate that u feel miserable. Hope u feel better soon.

13 Likes

Thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs.

9 Likes

Update to the MMM:

The group ritual post for this week is now live! For those interested in joining, please feel free to view the full post here:

7-14-22 Pandemonium Day Full Moon

(Group Ritual - Jul 14) :full_moon: Chaos Magick in the Full Moon Light

It’s time to embrace the chaos! By the light of the full moon of July on Pandemonium Day, set yourself free from that which has caused you stress, worries, and strife. This is your sign to let go and find your blissful freedom during the time when witches are at their most powerful :full_moon: :wolf:

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you all then!

Blessed be, Infinite Roots

:infinite_roots: :full_moon: :zap:

12 Likes

Thank you for the update @BryWisteria! I’m looking forward to this week’s full moon :full_moon:, I’m just not sure what I want to do! For so long I’ve only been charging crystals, jewelry, items, decks, & making moon water :droplet:

Thursday will be a good time to reflect on the first moon that I plan doing something fresh :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Sending you lots of healing vibes, @Ostara! Hope you feel better soon!

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst.

5 Likes

I am excited about our Supermoon as well!

0DFD69C1-CC9B-4A6A-A7BF-2F71C765D88F

8 Likes

Are you going to follow the ritual from Spells8?

6 Likes

Happy :deer: :full_moon:

Here is a yoga practice you may enjoy.

11 Likes

Probably!!

7 Likes

Yay! Me, too! I am inviting a friend over to join me.

7 Likes

oooohhh! That sounds so lovely!

7 Likes

@Ostara u are most welcome

6 Likes

I just performed the daily moon spell as the moon is in Capricorn. Great little meditation. I love visualizing the goat- I had a goat on the farm growing up named Queenie. So the mountain goat guiding me looked a lot like her :slight_smile:
When I cast a circle this time I felt more connected and stronger in the casting. It felt so good.
I did try to visualize the magic within me, I am going to keep intending that and see where I am led.
Thursday this week is my youngest son’s 12th birthday. He loves looking at the night sky so I am going to see if he wants to come out and look at the super moon with me :blush:. I also now realize I may have to bake a cake but I have to say I am lazy with baking in the summer so I may just buy one instead :smirk:

10 Likes

Are you planning a special cake?

6 Likes