Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 11 - 17 🌕

Update to the MMM:

The group ritual post for this week is now live! For those interested in joining, please feel free to view the full post here:

7-14-22 Pandemonium Day Full Moon

(Group Ritual - Jul 14) :full_moon: Chaos Magick in the Full Moon Light

It’s time to embrace the chaos! By the light of the full moon of July on Pandemonium Day, set yourself free from that which has caused you stress, worries, and strife. This is your sign to let go and find your blissful freedom during the time when witches are at their most powerful :full_moon: :wolf:

Looking forward to sharing a cup with you all then!

Blessed be, Infinite Roots

:infinite_roots: :full_moon: :zap:

12 Likes

Thank you for the update @BryWisteria! I’m looking forward to this week’s full moon :full_moon:, I’m just not sure what I want to do! For so long I’ve only been charging crystals, jewelry, items, decks, & making moon water :droplet:

Thursday will be a good time to reflect on the first moon that I plan doing something fresh :smiling_face:

10 Likes

Sending you lots of healing vibes, @Ostara! Hope you feel better soon!

8 Likes

Thank you @Amethyst.

5 Likes

I am excited about our Supermoon as well!

0DFD69C1-CC9B-4A6A-A7BF-2F71C765D88F

8 Likes

Are you going to follow the ritual from Spells8?

6 Likes

Happy :deer: :full_moon:

Here is a yoga practice you may enjoy.

11 Likes

Probably!!

7 Likes

Yay! Me, too! I am inviting a friend over to join me.

7 Likes

oooohhh! That sounds so lovely!

7 Likes

@Ostara u are most welcome

6 Likes

I just performed the daily moon spell as the moon is in Capricorn. Great little meditation. I love visualizing the goat- I had a goat on the farm growing up named Queenie. So the mountain goat guiding me looked a lot like her :slight_smile:
When I cast a circle this time I felt more connected and stronger in the casting. It felt so good.
I did try to visualize the magic within me, I am going to keep intending that and see where I am led.
Thursday this week is my youngest son’s 12th birthday. He loves looking at the night sky so I am going to see if he wants to come out and look at the super moon with me :blush:. I also now realize I may have to bake a cake but I have to say I am lazy with baking in the summer so I may just buy one instead :smirk:

10 Likes

Are you planning a special cake?

6 Likes

Amethyst,

Blockquote
I haven’t unpacked up in the closet. I guess since I’m not missing anything too important it can stay there! LOL!
That is funny u never got around to it! Lol :laughing: I did the same thing when we moved we had a box :package: I still didn’t unpack!
Jeannie

7 Likes

Travel Witch,
Since I have my new place I was thinking of making a little area just for tea! Last time I didn’t have as much counter space. I have so many different teas too! But I would like to spoil myself and get some good tea that’s not to expensive! Does anyone have any suggestions for the way they set up there tea?
I was thinking about getting one of those water boilers for hot water and getting a lazy Suzy. Maybe putting my honey and sugar in the same place. Anyhow looking forward to having a warm cup of tea for the first time! I hope I have a pot to boil a cup of water by Thursday Lol :laughing: Last week I had to use a tea bag and put it outside to get warm from the sun :sunny: such a more natural way anyhow!
Some dam tea it was it ended up being pretty good! Lol :laughing: We have been having pretty hot days her in California!
Jeannie

8 Likes

@crystal5 not this year. I don’t seem to have the motivation and it is a work night.
In the past I have made different cakes, one being a dump truck- then he said it was cool but next year he wanted the back of the truck to move and lift. I laughed and said I am not the cake boss. He already had a leopard cake for his birthday party two weeks ago (a flat cake with a pic not shaped).
He will most likely ask for boiled icing so that I can do pretty easy. :grin:

5 Likes

I have all the tea boxes stacked up in a kitchen cupboard here right now- not very elegant, but it works :sweat_smile:

I would LOVE to get a Chinese apothecary chest someday and store teas in each little drawer- that’s my tea collection dream :blush::tea:

Picture from Pinterest: Antique Chinese Apothecary/Medicine Chest

Congrats on your new place, @Jeannie1- I hope you’re able to find a wonderful way to store your teas and make a special place for your tea times! :heart: That sounds like such a fun project- I’m wishing you all the best with it!

Blessed be! :tea::sparkles:

10 Likes

You’re welcome! It sucks being sick. Hopefully, you’ll be on the mend soon!

Like I said, if I haven’t missed it by now, I don’t need it! LOL. I think it’s just sheets and towels. And a pasta dish. LOL!

7 Likes

I found some Spells 8 Full Moon videos and a few soothing :full_moon: yoga practices.

5 Likes

The moon was beautiful tonight if slightly obscured by clouds.

I completed the Buck Moon ritual at my outdoor altar at midnight bathed in moonlight and it felt very special and powerful.

Little lost for words right now and happily tired. I’ll post more tomorrow.

8 Likes