Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Jul 25 - 31 šŸŒš

They glow in the dark!

8 Likes

Ooh!! I loooove the dragon one! I also havenā€™t purchased bookmarks in ages! I was pursuing Etsy and they popped up on my recommended.

8 Likes

Thank you all very much! :hugs: :heart:

@robin77 & @Amaris_Bane & @Amethyst & @jan_TheGreenWitch

7 Likes

You are such a lovely new friend @jan_TheGreenWitch and Iā€™m so glad to get to know you as well :heart: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Update:
Kitchen work completeā€¦

Industrial pot hanger for my big bertha pot and wokā€¦that would not fit in cabinets.

9 Likes

This week I am working on work and home, as usual. One day get to the nice groove/flow part :).

I have also decided to get a tattoo. I am not surprised as I have had a love/hate relationship with them forever. I even believe I have said that I would never get one - which, in my life, means that I will do exactly the thing I said I would never do. Thankfully I have stopped saying never. I think the tattoo may be the last ā€˜neverā€™ thing I have said. :joy:. Having said that, it feels right.

I have asked my higher self to guide me for the final design. I have a few ideas but want it to be really meaningful. I have also written my first spell for it! It mostly rhymesšŸ˜‰. Now I have to figure out how/ when to cast it. So exciting.

Oh, and I am going to keep working on my tarot crochet bag with little gems. I have already changed it 3 times.

I am also gathering recipes for Lammas. I have an ale bread recipe already. Next Iā€™m going to think of a dessert because I am pretty sure what we are having for dinner.

I shouldnā€™t wonder why I donā€™t feel I have toNs of time. In between my children and dog, I try to fit all of the above in!

Have a wonderful healing week everyone!!

10 Likes

Rowan,
Hi Rowan glad to hear your still attending to your self care and you took some time out for your self. I hope that some ā€œme timeā€ will honor yourself and bring you some solace! I know how important your children are to as they are for me too. My son got out of jail and know he is out and a free man. I pray that he makes good decisions for himself and that no matter what he will be protected. My other son is doing good he helped my husband with our family business and well this is a step in the right direction cause its been like hell getting him to work.
For me I am still adjusting to the new home. I want to make some blessing oil for the house. I just got some of my tarot decks back and cant wait to get my life back into ritual mode you know. Its been a rough month. I really am glad to hear from you and hope we can connect again. I am looking forward to this new moon to honor Hecate by making a cake for her or some waffles! Kourotrophos ā€œGurdian of the childrenā€ was a ritual that the ancients used and around this time twice a year! Maybe even making a tailsman for the boys to carry!
Love and light and may you and your children be protected by the light were ever you go!
Jeannie

9 Likes

@Jeannie1 Thank you for this. You are such a sweet person always lending positive energy and well wishes. Im sorry this month has been a tough one, i feel that also. Great news about both your boys, woohoo! Definitely we should reconnect, Iā€™ve missed our conversations.
Im looking forward to tomorrow night i plan on releasing a heavy heart. And working with my runes.
Sounds like a wonderful idea for beloved Hekate.
Blessed Be,:white_heart:

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: