Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! Mar 6 - 12 🌕

Amethyst, don’t you know how special you are? Thank you :pray: so much, my Very Special Amazing friend. :heart: Love ya lots! :two_hearts:

Thank you :pray: dear @MeganB :hugs: I hope you enjoyed your day of vlogging! :writing_hand: With much love :heart: my friend!

Thank you for your kind words, @Assyla555 :pray: and congrats :partying_face: to you! It’s such a blessing :sparkles: to have you here. With love :heart: always, my new friend :hugs:

I’m so glad :smile: it’s not too difficult, @BryWisteria A sampling sounds like a good plan to me! Big love :heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart: :yellow_heart: and hugs :hugs: :people_hugging:

8 Likes

Oh you’re so sweet,

Extra hugs to you too my love :hugs::sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Love you too, @marsha! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

And here’s another big hug, just for you for being awesome!

:hugs:

7 Likes

Lots of love and many hugs to you too, my friend! :hugs: :heart::sparkles: Have a blessed day!

7 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)