Merry Meet Monday - Magick News of the Week! May 9 - 15 šŸˆā€ā¬›

Thatā€™s interestingā€¦ I never had to think about it and always just thought it was believed to be negative due to individuals who are very superstitious or didnā€™t like witches etcā€¦ Ii will have to look into why that particular day and number are associated with such a fuss and get back to youā€¦ Just a note, in our religion Friday is the best day of the week to pray and showing your devotion to a god. I also know culturally it is the best day for fun and going out after a long weeks work. 13 however i have heard it is related to bad luck and the devil (please correct me if i am wrong). Be interesting to see what everyone else thinksā€¦

6 Likes

Youā€™re absolutely right, Khadija- the number 13 has a quite a bad name, at least in some cultures. Other cultures have other ā€œunluckyā€ numbers, like in Japan it is the number 4 which is associated with death. Iā€™m not big on numerology in magick, but I do find it interesting to dig into different superstitions- and today seems like a great day to do just that! :grinning: :sparkles:

Wishing every a happy Friday the 13th- make the day your own, and make it a good one! :heart::blush:

6 Likes

Thank you i hope you make it good too :heartpulse:
p.s- maybe its unlucky after all since i caught a cold lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Bry has linked a wonderful post about the truth behind Friday the 13th :black_cat:

And I even did a video on it a few years ago :laughing: but itā€™s no longer live on my channel. I think there may still be a podcast episode out on it though :thinking:

5 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: