Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Dec 4 - 10) šŸŒ—

thank you very much! itā€™s so nice to exercise! I walk a lot, at some point Iā€™ll start the gymā€¦ some timeā€¦ maybe Iā€™ll make it

14 Likes

@BryWisteria @Susurrus @georgia @Devenne @Amethyst @tracyS @ marsha @ Sivonnah thank you very much!I give you a big hug!

14 Likes

Update to the MMM :

This weekā€™s group ritual is now live in the forum!

For more details, you can visit the full post by clicking the picture and/or link below (a gentle reminder to please log in so that you can access content in A Sacred Space - thank you!)

Group Ritual Dec 9 Algiz Protection Rune Ritual

(Group Ritual - Dec 7) :algiz: Be Safe and Well: A Runic Ritual of Protection

As the holiday season continues to pick up its pace, staying healthy and well becomes more challenging when faced with the holiday hustle and bustle. Itā€™s helpful to layer on an extra shield of defense to stay well in this stressful time :shield:

So shields up and join your Coven for a ritual of protection- by the light of the waning moon and runic power, we are banishing harm and protecting our space :sparkles:

ā€œSeeā€ you then, Infinite Roots- in the meantime, stay safe and be well! :heart:

15 Likes

Congratulations all! We did the things! :black_heart:

I went to quote some text and noticed thereā€™s a new share button!

Except it still shows the birdie for Twitter. Poor Twitter. :laughing:

14 Likes

It will get easier! Thatā€™s very creative with using the purse :purse:! Great to use what you already have! :grinning: Iā€™m so proud of you :clap: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :yellow_heart:

14 Likes

Happy Tuesday, everyone! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Woohoo! :clap: Go you two!!

Oh wow, there are so many of you! :exploding_head: Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

That is such an accomplishment, Amethyst! :clap: :revolving_hearts: You should be proud of yourself!!

Yes, go away, virus!

haha thatā€™s a heck of an improvisation - Iā€™m sure itā€™ll work. It seems like the same concept!

Iā€™ll ā€œseeā€ you there, for sure!

Ohh, thatā€™s new! I knew there was an update happening today. I went to do some behind-the-scenes things earlier and got an error - one of those ā€œerr: failedā€ things in Google Chrome :joy: I was happy it was just an update - and Iā€™m excited to see what other new things there are!

14 Likes

I donā€™t get excited about exercising. Itā€™s a thing Iā€™ve just got to do. Blah. LOL! Thanks for the encouragement!

Aww, thank you! Although Iā€™m hoping to get a kettlebell next year, soup cans will do for now. LOL!

I am! I just donā€™t wanna go back. LOL! Even though I know itā€™s good for me. I feel like I stick out like a sore thumb.

Gotta do something with those extra noodle soups I have in the cupboard. LOL!

14 Likes

Table builder!

14 Likes

I know that feeling :laughing: but itā€™s okay - youā€™re doing something great for yourself, and thatā€™s what matters! :clap:

Oohhh my Gods ā€“ the face I just made! :astonished: ā† literally this but likeā€¦ biggerā€¦ like this!

shocked x factor GIF by X Factor Global

12 Likes

Thank you :blush: @MeganB & @Amethyst

@Amethyst, youā€™ll get thereā€¦ donā€™t push too much! :people_hugging:

@starborn I love :heart: finding new things to use! I saw the share, but donā€™t have social media & didnā€™t think anything of it :laughing:

The highlighting is nice too! I saw that on another thread.

10 Likes

I know, but everyone else is in workout gear and Iā€™m in regular clothes. I must look silly but that shouldnā€™t matter. Thanks, love!

Thanks, love! I wonā€™t push too hard, believe me.

13 Likes

If youā€™re comfortable enough to do what needs to be done, what you wear doesnā€™t matter. Youā€™re showing up. Not everyone has the money to buy high fallutinā€™ dress up sportswear for just a few visits while they find out if working out will work for them. Iā€™ve known many who bought into work out clubs, bought the pricyest clothes, and never went. It was all an image for them. Their waste didnā€™t always show on their waist, either.

Youā€™ll be fine, dear. Getting through the shadow is part of this particular healing process. I believe in you.

11 Likes

how do I highlight? I do not see how to do it right offā€¦

13 Likes

Exactly this, @Amethyst :heart: :people_hugging:

Ohh you have to use HTML, so itā€™ll look like this.

<mark>Text goes here!</mark> ā†’ Text goes here!

13 Likes

I know, right? We can make tables without writing markdown now! :smile: I donā€™t mind markdown generally, but the tables are a pain.

12 Likes

Thank you, dear heart. That makes me feel better!

12 Likes

Oh Gods, yes :rofl: and there are so many uses for tables!

13 Likes

@Amethyst Iā€™ve learned that most people are only concerned with themselves and most of them are probably insecure as well! As others have said, youā€™re doing this for yourself so donā€™t worry about what others think (easier said than done, I know). You got this! :people_hugging::hugs::heart:

12 Likes

Thanks, @Sivonnah! I know this is probably true, itā€™ll just take me a bit to get through my head. LOL!

12 Likes

I agree with @Sivonnah on all counts @Amethyst! It is definitely much easier said than done too. I still have trouble with getting it to stick in my head :people_hugging:

I was very scarce yesterday & in when I can be right now. I went to my doctorā€™s walk-in and found several infections from the cold Iā€™ve hadā€”still no Flu or COVID and no strep :partying_face: However, 2 of the 3 medications make me drowsy :sleeping: So Iā€™m working around that as I can until Iā€™m finished with them.

12 Likes