Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 26 - Mar 3) 🌗

Thankyou everyone and congratulations @crystal59

13 Likes

welcome to the witch family all you new members !Have a good trip on the paths of Magic! :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
@Devenne - for sharing the most posts :writing_hand: (on a two-week streak!)

@crystal59heart_decoration - for giving out the most hearts :heart:
congratulations for all that is offered to the family! We thank you from the bottom of our hearts!

14 Likes

Congratulations :tada::purple_heart: @Devenne @crystal59

Haven’t been here much the past few days… Been exhausted…still. my hands aren’t working too well so I’m slower to type. Speech to text thing is goofy sometimes then it takes more work to edit.

Good news! They’re coming Friday to put the door in for the ramp!

Other than that I don’t have anything else scheduled. Hoping for a peaceful week!

Hope everyone has a great week! :blush::people_hugging::purple_heart:

13 Likes

That’s amazing news! :clap: Finally!!

13 Likes

Congratulations :partying_face: and thank you :pray: both for all you do! :hugs:

It’s been so cold this winter, I am looking forward to warmer weather. Yesterday was sunny :sun_with_face: and warm, in the upper 60s, so I spent some time outside in my Magical Garden! I have a few Violas in bloom and, Daffodils and Tulips :tulip: are coming up! Woo hoo! :dancer:

I’m still working on taxes :roll_eyes: although I’m procrastinating as much as I can :rofl: But there’s good news… we are getting a refund!

Wishing everyone an amazing week filled with love :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and magick :dizzy: always!

14 Likes

I can’t wait to see pictures (if you choose to share) in our Magick Gardens post :hibiscus: I’m so ready for warmer weather here, too.

13 Likes

Thankyou @Sivonnah @marsha

13 Likes

Yes, I will post them soon! The yard looks messy now because I like to let everything go to seed and let the leaves help protect the roots from freezing. Anyway, I worked for an hour or so yesterday and started the cleanup, but it’s a work in progress. :green_heart:

14 Likes

I need to spend some time in mine. The weather is nice right now, but it will be 100 plus degrees before I know it.

12 Likes

It’s so nice out here but I’m feeling lazy and just want to relax

13 Likes

Congratulations to @Devenne and @crystal59! Thank you for all you do!

Just a short note this week. Apartment inspection Wednesday. I’m gonna go dust my bedroom, which hasn’t seen a duster since last inspection! LOL! Wish me luck!

13 Likes

@Amethyst thankyou. Good luck to you my friend :four_leaf_clover:

13 Likes

Thank you!

13 Likes

wait… am I just now realizing you can have an emote in your username? :open_mouth: :heart_decoration:

13 Likes

I am looking forward to sharing more pictures this year. Need to get my second raised garden made this weekend so I can fill it asap.

12 Likes

Congrats @Devenne and @crystal59 !

Welcome to all the new members!

Have a great week everyone!

12 Likes

Thankyou my love muffin :cupcake:

12 Likes

Thank you so very much everyone and Congratulations to you too @Devenne!! :partying_face:

13 Likes

Thankyou my dear

12 Likes

Hello, my loves. I have had quite the medical journey since I’ve been gone, I truly wasn’t sure if I’d pull through - for those of you who don’t know me or know my medical issues, I have stage 4 endometrial cancer, and stage 3 breast cancer which is NOW IN REMISSION!!! (Not the stage 4 endometrial, just the breast cancer).

I took my time off from the forum because I felt like I was taking more than I was giving here and felt like all my news and posts were getting sour and negative with all the hard life, so went off of nearly everything (social media, seeing friends, etc) while I healed and finished a brutal course of treatment, and life was stalled….and I went out for the first time in a very long time (like over a year) to a breast cancer benefit on Saturday, and was reminded what all really matters to me. My family, friends — and YES, Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:. I miss y’all terribly, and it is like coming home, poking around the forum and reading all your posts, and seeing old friends and who are our new witches. I love you all and will do my best to be the positive uplifting person I strive to be — I have advanced quite a bit with my practice since I’ve been gone, I am eager to learn more from all of you and share my 40+ years of witchcrafting with you all!!

Thank you, @Mistress_Of_Herbs for trying so hard to stay in touch with me and being so kind and loving to me — I love you, sister. :mage: I can’t wait to meet all of the new witches here since I’ve been away, and eager to reconnect with all of you beautiful people I know and love already.

Love and Magic :dizzy:,
Your friendly, loving, Green Witch, Jan :green_heart:

15 Likes