Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 26 - Mar 3) šŸŒ—

Thankyou my dear

12 Likes

Hello, my loves. I have had quite the medical journey since Iā€™ve been gone, I truly wasnā€™t sure if Iā€™d pull through - for those of you who donā€™t know me or know my medical issues, I have stage 4 endometrial cancer, and stage 3 breast cancer which is NOW IN REMISSION!!! (Not the stage 4 endometrial, just the breast cancer).

I took my time off from the forum because I felt like I was taking more than I was giving here and felt like all my news and posts were getting sour and negative with all the hard life, so went off of nearly everything (social media, seeing friends, etc) while I healed and finished a brutal course of treatment, and life was stalledā€¦.and I went out for the first time in a very long time (like over a year) to a breast cancer benefit on Saturday, and was reminded what all really matters to me. My family, friends ā€” and YES, Infinite Roots :infinite_roots:. I miss yā€™all terribly, and it is like coming home, poking around the forum and reading all your posts, and seeing old friends and who are our new witches. I love you all and will do my best to be the positive uplifting person I strive to be ā€” I have advanced quite a bit with my practice since Iā€™ve been gone, I am eager to learn more from all of you and share my 40+ years of witchcrafting with you all!!

Thank you, @Mistress_Of_Herbs for trying so hard to stay in touch with me and being so kind and loving to me ā€” I love you, sister. :mage: I canā€™t wait to meet all of the new witches here since Iā€™ve been away, and eager to reconnect with all of you beautiful people I know and love already.

Love and Magic :dizzy:,
Your friendly, loving, Green Witch, Jan :green_heart:

15 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch Lovely to see you back. Sorry for your tough journey. Missed you. I never got any negative vibes off you, youā€™ve always been so supportive. May we be here for you too. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

I have an entry Iā€™m typing up now, @BryWisteria !!! A few min, please eeeeekkkk!

10 Likes

That is such amazing news, Jan! :heart::heart::heart: Iā€™m so happy to see you here and I want to give you a big Welcome back! hug! :people_hugging::people_hugging:

12 Likes

Yes! :grinning: Itā€™s the custom emoji feature - here is a handy guide to help you set/change your own (along with a custom message, if youā€™d like one!) :

ā†’ How To: Write Your Custom Status and Choose a Personal Emoji

Welcome home, Jan! :heart: Iā€™m sorry that things have been challenging with treatments, but itā€™s really wonderful to see your name in the forum again - Iā€™m glad youā€™re back! I enjoyed reading your challenge entry and I look forward to hearing more about your practice and what youā€™ve been working on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Lots of love!

Youā€™re good, my friend! I saw your entry in the challenge thread- it was awesome! :blue_heart: :sparkles: (and your challenge badge should be on its way to you! :trophy:)

11 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch omg Janie!!! I was about to make a trip north. No joke, i was already talking it over with hubs. U are NEVER allowed to ā€œghostā€ me. My heart cant take it. Lol i love u too sister

15 Likes

Love you my sweet friend xoxo

11 Likes

So glad your breast cancer is in remission, @jan_TheGreenWitch! Now you just have to kick the otherā€™s butt. I know you can do it. You have been greatly missed around these parts but you have to take care of you. Iā€™m glad youā€™re back though! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I am so glad to hear from you!!! I canā€™t imagine what you are going through but I do know that burdens are often easier with the help of friends. Lots of light, strength, and love your way. :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Congratulations @Devenne and @crystal59: :fireworks:

11 Likes

Welcome back @jan_TheGreenWitch

11 Likes

Thankyou @celineelise :people_hugging:

@jan_TheGreenWitch :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: Lots of love and light to you honey

12 Likes

Thank you @celineelise :people_hugging::two_hearts: :witch_pentacle: :triple_moon_goddess:

10 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch Iā€™m sorry to hear of your cancer issues and glad half of it is in remission.

Iā€™m joined while you were gone and look forward to getting to know you. Iā€™m always here to be a supporter for you.

Blessed Be

11 Likes

Oh no I meant like
or

8 Likes

Oh, I think thatā€™s their status emoji showing up after their usernames.

So I look like @starborn

9 Likes

Thank you so much @Artemisia your support has always meant so much to me . I Love you tons :grin: :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: The custom status feature is really cool once you figure it out it took me awhile but the black box print is pretty cool I didnā€™t know we could do that

9 Likes

Did you turn that off? Cuz I donā€™t see it after your name now. :laughing: I am too tired to brain this apparently.

I thought Iā€™d figured it out but perhaps I need to reread the instructions in the morning. Unless I have figured it out and thereā€™s a :herb: after my name? :thinking:

Because I donā€™t see it on my end. ughā€¦

7 Likes

There is! :smile:

One thing that messes me up constantly is that I forget to click both save buttons. The one from the pop-up and this one:

You might need to refresh the pages youā€™ve loaded before changing it? Or, if youā€™re using the app, Iā€™m not sureā€¦ :thinking: Itā€™s probably not you, but some technical thing.

10 Likes