Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 5 - 11) šŸŒ‘

Happy Thursday! :sparkles: :black_heart:

As I draw into a state of winding down, thereā€™s a sense of relief, like a weight gradually being lifted off my shoulders. This lightness is the result of immersing myself deeply in spiritual practices almost to the point of exhaustionā€¦ :sweat_smile:

But itā€™s not just the solitary rituals that have brought me this peace. Itā€™s also been the shared moments of vulnerability and healing with my partner and a few cherished individuals in my life. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

These interactions, filled with genuine connection and emotional openness, have played a crucial role in this process. Theyā€™ve reminded me of the strength found in collective support and the power of shared experiences. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As I sign off tonight, I leave you with the breathtaking sunset that graced the sky just moments ago. Iā€™m now stepping into a four-day long weekend to celebrate Chinese New Year.

So, I wish everyone a splendid and prosperous new year. ę–°å¹“åæ«ä¹! May this new year unfold with beauty and promise. :sparkles: :black_heart:

12 Likes

thank you so much Megan! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

9 Likes

wonderful sunset!
Excellent photo!
happy new year my love full of beautiful life! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Guess what I got for my birthday? The flu!!! This years flu is the worst I have ever had. I have had a headache and body aches since Tuesday evening and nothing will take it away.

9 Likes

Oh no! I hope it eases up quickly. Sending you love and strength. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Than you @starborn. Dummy me didnā€™t get the flu shot this year. Itā€™s awful. Covid wasnā€™t as bad as this.

9 Likes

Oh no!! Iā€™m so sorry you got it! I have to agree, itā€™s the worst flu Iā€™ve had in decades. (and I got mu flu shot this year!!) Sending you healing, light and love!

9 Likes

Just dropping by to say happy Friday to you all. :silver_heart: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Happy Friday @starborn. Thank you for the beautiful sunrise!

9 Likes

I was blaming it on not getting the flu shot. I guess I wouldā€™ve gotten it anyway. The headache and fever have finally gone away, but I still have body aches. Thank you @Artemisia! :people_hugging:

9 Likes

Iā€™m happy to share~ I love the sky in the liminal hours and at night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Itā€™s just that the former is a lot easier to photograph with my phone. :crazy_face:

Our place faces west, so this was sunset. :smile:

Which makes me thinkā€¦ Perhaps I should look up correspondences relating to the west and its elements. :thinking:

Iā€™m glad youā€™ve kicked two out of three! I hope your body aches ease up sooner rather than later. :pray:

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Thanks sweetie, I feel like a brand new witch. I shouldnā€™t have hexed my co workers because they were contagious. Lol! Goid thing is, I get to work on a Saturday with no negative energy. I would love to walk through that building with sage. I will just throw black salt everywhere. :salt:

10 Likes

Happy Friday!
And best of health to everyone as we move into the weekend especially @Ostara. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Congrats!!! Love seeing your posts and love hereā€¦ Keep up the great work :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

So stunning!!! Omg it feels as if i am thereā€¦ You really captured the moment :heart: :smile:

8 Likes

:astonished: !!! Itā€™s so lovely to see you again! Iā€™ve been wondering about how youā€™re going. :smile:

Thank you~ :silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

I took this picture a few days ago :heart: itā€™s hard to get a good sunrise picture because of all the trees and the other houses. One morning, though, Iā€™d love to make it down to the river and get a picture from there :heart_eyes:

I also really love getting good pictures of the stars. This first one might be hard to see if itā€™s light wherever youā€™re looking at it. The second one is enhanced with my phoneā€™s ā€œnight modeā€ to get a better picture.

All taken the night before the New Moon :new_moon: so it was easier to see!

9 Likes

Thanks @BlueAngelite! I feel great now.

9 Likes

Beautiful @MeganB!

9 Likes

@MeganB @starborn

Phenomenal photos ladies magnifique :two_hearts:

10 Likes