Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 5 - 11) 🌑

Happy Thursday! :sparkles: :black_heart:

As I draw into a state of winding down, there’s a sense of relief, like a weight gradually being lifted off my shoulders. This lightness is the result of immersing myself deeply in spiritual practices almost to the point of exhaustion… :sweat_smile:

But it’s not just the solitary rituals that have brought me this peace. It’s also been the shared moments of vulnerability and healing with my partner and a few cherished individuals in my life. :index_pointing_at_the_viewer:

These interactions, filled with genuine connection and emotional openness, have played a crucial role in this process. They’ve reminded me of the strength found in collective support and the power of shared experiences. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

As I sign off tonight, I leave you with the breathtaking sunset that graced the sky just moments ago. I’m now stepping into a four-day long weekend to celebrate Chinese New Year.

So, I wish everyone a splendid and prosperous new year. 新年快乐! May this new year unfold with beauty and promise. :sparkles: :black_heart:

12 Likes

thank you so much Megan! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pentagram:

9 Likes

wonderful sunset!
Excellent photo!
happy new year my love full of beautiful life! :pentagram: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Guess what I got for my birthday? The flu!!! This years flu is the worst I have ever had. I have had a headache and body aches since Tuesday evening and nothing will take it away.

9 Likes

Oh no! I hope it eases up quickly. Sending you love and strength. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Than you @starborn. Dummy me didn’t get the flu shot this year. It’s awful. Covid wasn’t as bad as this.

9 Likes

Oh no!! I’m so sorry you got it! I have to agree, it’s the worst flu I’ve had in decades. (and I got mu flu shot this year!!) Sending you healing, light and love!

9 Likes

Just dropping by to say happy Friday to you all. :silver_heart: :black_heart:

11 Likes

Happy Friday @starborn. Thank you for the beautiful sunrise!

9 Likes

I was blaming it on not getting the flu shot. I guess I would’ve gotten it anyway. The headache and fever have finally gone away, but I still have body aches. Thank you @Artemisia! :people_hugging:

9 Likes

I’m happy to share~ I love the sky in the liminal hours and at night. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s just that the former is a lot easier to photograph with my phone. :crazy_face:

Our place faces west, so this was sunset. :smile:

Which makes me think… Perhaps I should look up correspondences relating to the west and its elements. :thinking:

I’m glad you’ve kicked two out of three! I hope your body aches ease up sooner rather than later. :pray:

:silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

Thanks sweetie, I feel like a brand new witch. I shouldn’t have hexed my co workers because they were contagious. Lol! Goid thing is, I get to work on a Saturday with no negative energy. I would love to walk through that building with sage. I will just throw black salt everywhere. :salt:

10 Likes

Happy Friday!
And best of health to everyone as we move into the weekend especially @Ostara. :heart_decoration:

9 Likes

Congrats!!! Love seeing your posts and love here… Keep up the great work :heart: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

So stunning!!! Omg it feels as if i am there… You really captured the moment :heart: :smile:

8 Likes

:astonished: !!! It’s so lovely to see you again! I’ve been wondering about how you’re going. :smile:

Thank you~ :silver_heart: :black_heart:

9 Likes

I took this picture a few days ago :heart: it’s hard to get a good sunrise picture because of all the trees and the other houses. One morning, though, I’d love to make it down to the river and get a picture from there :heart_eyes:

I also really love getting good pictures of the stars. This first one might be hard to see if it’s light wherever you’re looking at it. The second one is enhanced with my phone’s “night mode” to get a better picture.

All taken the night before the New Moon :new_moon: so it was easier to see!

9 Likes

Thanks @BlueAngelite! I feel great now.

9 Likes

Beautiful @MeganB!

9 Likes

@MeganB @starborn

Phenomenal photos ladies magnifique :two_hearts:

10 Likes