Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Feb 5 - 11) 🌑

:star_struck: I love that you can see so many stars in the night sky. The photos are beautiful! :black_heart:

9 Likes

It’s one of the benefits of living way up North in a tiny town with limited light pollution :heart: the sky is so beautiful!

10 Likes

@starborn @MeganB
Such beautiful pictures! :heart_eyes:
Megan I love the last picture! I would frame that one! :blush::purple_heart:

9 Likes

@MeganB @starborn Photo Witches, these are great. Megan that one of the tree looks like a painting :green_heart:

9 Likes

Late as usual… :roll_eyes:

Just a quick note of gratitude! :pray: Sending a very big ‘thank you’ to @starborn for sharing so much love :revolving_hearts: and wisdom :writing_hand: with us!

Congratulations :partying_face: to @Amethyst & @AIRAM & @Sivonnah Thank you for all you do for us! :hugs:

Thank you :pray: so much, @BryWisteria for the ‘Shiny New Badge!’ And Special Thanks to everyone who mentioned me! I love you all!

With Love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

@marsha my love, it’s not too late to , I thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
may you be blessed :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

8 Likes

Thank you for the congrats, my dear! And congratulations to you too!

8 Likes

A Monday sunset for you all, from about an hour ago. :black_heart: :silver_heart:

8 Likes

@starborn Oooh lovely. :grin:

7 Likes

I’m at the hospital with my daughter, physio. But look, No Rain. :dancer::dancer::dancer:

What’s the bet as soon as I get home a rain cloud is plonked over my house. :rofl:

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)