Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Jan 22 - 28) 🌕

Congratulations @Sivonnah. It’s always lovely to see you around. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

9 Likes

@Susurrus hope all goes well!

That’s one of life’s real treasures :purple_heart::heart::blush:

11 Likes

Look at you go! :clap: Congratulations! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’m not sure if I’ll be working any Full Moon magick, but I do have some simple things planned for Imbolg! I’ll be going to a local event this Sunday to chat about Imbolg and make some Brigid Crosses :brigid_cross: that should be fun! Then on Imbolg, I’ll do some cleaning and make a nice meal – I think I’m also going to start @Artemisia’s challenge for the Swedish Death Cleaning :joy:

You and me both! We’re supposed to be warming up here in Maine, too, just for our lows to reach single digits overnight in a few days :joy: no more ice, please! :pray:

Oh no, Marsha - I’m so sorry! :people_hugging: We had something similar happen to us with a cat a few years ago. He wasn’t with us long, but he passed knowing he was well-loved :heart: I’m sure yours did, too.

12 Likes

@BlueAngelite

What part of Midwest you in? I’m in Minnesota. Should be upper 30’s tomorrow and 40’s over the weekend here.

13 Likes

Illinois - it’s way better now. We have had a warming period and lots of rain, so its like a pit of mud now and my sump pump is running non-stop. The roads are much safer though.

12 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out what’s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If you’d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)