Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Jul 8 - 14) 🌓

I have done that before. That when i just wersr shorts and tank top and not give any ■■■■■■
Have an amazing time

15 Likes

what do i have to do to not run out of hearts to give out around here hahaha :smile:

15 Likes

Thank you, all. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: You’ll never have to congratulate me ever again now! :rofl:

Hah. I didn’t notice that. :rofl:

I will have to join you in panning for demonium. :rofl:

15 Likes

Ohh I Love this Chaos spell that @MeganB created it’s one of my favorites what a fabulous suggestion!!! :grin: :witch_pentacle: :sparkling_heart:

14 Likes

You’re still young, yet. When you level up, you’ll get more. I’m glad to hear you want more! :gift_heart::gift_heart:

15 Likes

Inspection went well. She said she loved how well organized my place is and wished for 8 more like me! Minor issue with water pressure in the bathroom sink. Nothing to fail the complex over. It was quick and easy.

Now I am free. Since there isn’t much available, I will sign a new lease here and stay for another year. This mans I can start unpacking and using stuff I bought for a new lease or year: pillows, sheets, towels, cleaning supplies, outfits, items for my altar. Yay! I can also start restocking the larder- getting low on butter, cheese, and frozen items.

15 Likes

Awww :people_hugging::heart: yay!!! Happy for you :tada::tada::tada::tada::tada:

13 Likes

Bide your time :laughing: I always used to run out. Now that I’m not far off a year being here I never run out. Sucks don’t it :laughing:

15 Likes

Congrats, @Artemisia and @starborn ~! Big hugs~! :black_cat: :heartpulse: :sparkles:

15 Likes

Congrats :champagne: cheers :clinking_glasses: and a toast for @Artemisia kat
I am so proud of your work you do so well! :people_hugging::leo::crazy_face::kiss:
Take a break relax and pamper your self!
:sparkles:
@starborn Thank you so much for all your love and support give you give and your. :purple_heart::black_heart::purple_heart::honeybee::people_hugging::sparkles::rose:
High five :raised_hand_with_fingers_splayed: let the good times roll! :game_die:
Jeannie

14 Likes

speak of the devil. i just levelled up :smile:

yay! :smile: freeeeeeeeeedooooooom!

15 Likes

Thank you, @Nhaama and @Jeannie1. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I’d heart your posts, but I’m out again:grimacing: :sweat_smile: I feel like every day I’m waiting for the count to reset. :rofl:

Yep. That’s me, too. :rofl:

16 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: too funny! As I’m liking your post a message pops up and says I’m almost out of likes! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 Likes

Good morning, friends, and happy Wednesday :sparkles: I’m a bit late to this post but it’s been a busy week already!

Congratulations, you two! :heart:

And an extra congrats to you! :tada:

Wanna hear something crazy? There’s only three weeks until the next sabbat :exploding_head: and I’m just not ready for it to be August yet! My backyard is still a mess from the previous owners and I don’t know if I’ll ever get it cleaned up in time :joy: but yeah… that’s it! It’s almost Lughnasadh!

14 Likes

LMAO :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s hilarious :joy:

14 Likes

So it’s been awhile since I’ve checked in so I thought I would today. It’s been a really rough road. I had my ALS Clinic visit yesterday and it wasn’t a good one. I’ve lost more than 10% of my body weight and I’m having trouble breathing so we have to do some interventions there with that stuff. I won’t mention those particular things here it may be a sensitive topic. But I’m still here and I’m still fighting.

I’m having more problems with my hands so I’m trying to find some user friendly voice control apps for my phone. Android isn’t as user friendly as iPhones are. So it’s a work in progress.

Still lots of good stuff going on. And we are excited and really looking forward to our trip to Salem next month. We found awesome accommodations. We got a suite with two bathrooms two bedrooms and a pull-out sofa and a full kitchen! And we’ll be there for our wedding anniversary!

I have missed you all and I think of you often. I am just really struggling emotionally and mentally to get back into things again.

16 Likes

Aww sivonnah I’ve missed you darling. I’m so sorry for the struggles. Your such an amazing person. Sending you love , light, and hugs :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

I’m glad you get to go see Salem and I can’t wait to hear all about it and see your pictures :movie_camera: love you sister :heart::heart::heart:

15 Likes

Love you too :heart: :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

So sorry for your health issues sweetie. Sending love and hugs. :people_hugging::people_hugging::people_hugging:

I’m so excited for you that you get to visit Salem! That’s on my bucket list! You will have to share pictures when you take your trip. :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

14 Likes

That’s how I’ve been, too. Miss you! I look forward to any contact whenever you are able. Sometimes I don’t want to bother you, and sometimes I don’t know what to say. Reaching out can be hard. I’m hoping for the best for you, dear, and I always look for you to post when you can.

13 Likes