Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Jul 8 - 14) 🌓

@Sivonnah Sending love :people_hugging::sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Sorry to hear that things that have been tough, but I’m glad you’ve got some positive things to look forward to! The trip sounds awesome and I’m really excited for you. What an adventure!

Sending love and hugs your way, @Sivonnah :people_hugging: :heart:

16 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heart::people_hugging: I’m really trying to get back to the things I love, like all of you! :purple_heart::blue_heart::two_hearts:

14 Likes

It’s always lovely to hear from you. Although, I’m sorry things have been so hard. :people_hugging:

I hope you have a lovely trip. :black_heart:

15 Likes

Thank you :blush: :heart::people_hugging:

14 Likes

What up with that dead man? I see I feel ya!
What’s up with it?
LmfAO
:joy: :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::hugs::sunglasses::smirk::upside_down_face:
Jeannie

14 Likes

Sivonnah

Keep praying girl you’ll make it through! Make an intention to heal and even an invocation will help. Were survivors, and guess what I found a really nice trailer not a Rv so I can drop it off soon I’ll be were your at vacationing !!!:kissing_heart::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::wink: We can actually meet!
That would be nice but it will be a min before I can get mine.
I hope you have fun in Salem lucky !
Jeannie

16 Likes

He’s waiting to be able to use more hearts :laughing:

14 Likes

one of his hands is missing too. must have fallen off from clicking the heart button too hard haha :smile:

14 Likes

Awesome! Thanks :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

14 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s funny

11 Likes

Sorry I’m late, but had direct hit from hurricane. I’m just getting my bearings back! Everythings fine but it was a roller coaster ride! :rofl: I have literally driven through a hurricane! This was just another crazy thing in my life, but didn’t get struck by lightning, so that’s a plus! Texas weather has gotten better in the last few days!

12 Likes

One of my kitchen windows was sucked out of the window frame. I’m happy it went out instead of in!

12 Likes

So glad to hear this georgia!!!

11 Likes

I have missed hearing from you. Sending you healing :yellow_heart: :heartbeat: :heart: and so happy to hear that you are still fighting. And your trip sounds fun!

12 Likes

Glad that you are okay! And so good to hear from you. Glad you are having clearer skies :raised_hands:

12 Likes

Glad you’re ok. That sounds major :people_hugging:

12 Likes

Thank you @celineelise and @tracyS. I had packed a bag in case I had to sleep in one of the staff rooms, but my relief came in at 6:15 so I decided to go home. I was halfway home and all hell broke lose with the wind and rain. I made it home. It snapped 2 trees in the yard, but thank the gods they fell away from the house and not on it. My kitchen window was sucked out of the window frame. Never had that happen before. A huge oak tree fell across the main road of the subdivision and took out power lines. We were only without power for 13 hours. Some people are still without power. We were very blessed!

12 Likes

Oh my goodness, I can’t imagine!!! How scary!!! I am thankful to hear that you are ok and hope that the damage wasn’t extensive :pray:

12 Likes

Thank you @Artemisia. We made it through. I don’t want anymore hurricanes this year!

11 Likes