Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week! (Nov 27 - Dec 3) šŸŒ•

Not going to lie, now Iā€™m grateful that the sun sets earlier as I can participate in Hekateā€™s night at sunset and then crash early yet again! :laughing: I am a night owl by nature by man this virus has been taking it out of me and Iā€™m dead to the world by 8pm! :rofl:

11 Likes

Oh! Sounds like what I currently have, yesterday my doctor said this virus for most lasts 2 weeks. Since Iā€™m, me, she said probably closer to 3 weeks for me :face_exhaling:

11 Likes

Noooooooooā€¦ I hate that for you and for me if thatā€™s what it ends up being! I am sick and tired of being sick and tired already! :laughing:

12 Likes

I hope itā€™s not for you! Itā€™s been longer for you :people_hugging: I hope you get better very soon! :revolving_hearts:

Iā€™m trying to rest as much as I can, itā€™s just not working out as well as I want it to.

11 Likes

Itā€™ll be two weeks this Saturday, just feels longer :wink: I am having the same problem with the rest. I have a day (like yesterday) where I feel a little better, so I go to 2 Michaelsā€™ crafts stores to pick up curbside orders, then realize Iā€™m out by a store Iā€™m not usually at and go shopping, then Oh, Petsmart? Letā€™s just lookā€¦ Get home unpack everything and then rush back out for a 4-mile run.

Needless to say today, I feel useless and (dang what did you call it, it isnā€™t in this post - ah I got itā€¦ ) my brain feels all

today! So no running, no shopping, a tiny bit of cleaning, working on little BoS stuff and napping for me. Hoping to try to restrain myself tomorrow so Iā€™m not all useless for my Saturday plans.

10 Likes

Look at you go on your streak! :clap:

Iā€™m not ready for December, not ready for the Solsticeā€¦hell, I do not even think Iā€™m ready for tomorrow :joy: but here I am, putting my best foot forward!

Iā€™ll join you, okay? I need it, too :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

@Artemisia yes :laughing: I do the same thing & it happened to me earlier today & thatā€™s exactly how my brain is after sleeping all afternoon to be woken up by people coming home :house_with_garden: :upside_down_face:

@MeganB Iā€™ll make room! Bring blankets, pillows, & soft, squishy things to lay in or on :thinking:ā€¦ teaā€¦ need tea :tea: & honey :honey_pot: too :rofl: No phones or computers though :wink:

11 Likes

What a way to end the week. Between Friday and Saturday, I spent about 24 hours of a period of 30 hours in bed, sleeping. My mood was so pooped.

Our friends came over last night, and my spirits have been lifted by their silly jokes.

But now I have a fever, and I feel like all the restraints are off, and anyone who interacts with me has to get my weirdness blasted at them in full force.

200w
[wherever @BryWisteria found these mushroom gifs]

12 Likes

Oh dang, at least you slept? :sweat_smile: I hope you feel better soon, though. Iā€™ve been feeling all the weirdness because I stopped taking my Adderall in preparation for our move (Iā€™m not sure what our insurance is gonna look like up there and itā€™s better to stop now than go through withdrawals while Iā€™m up there with no insurance) and Iā€™m like heeyyy, where has this person been? :joy: So, I embrace your weirdness and raise you another dancing mushroom!

Mushroom Mushroom Movie GIF - Mushroom Mushroom Movie Celebration GIFs
(I got this one from tenor, and I saw the other one from there, too lol)

12 Likes

Aww @tracyS & @crystal59 thankyouu so much, you two! :face_holding_back_tears: :heartbeat: :heartbeat: I am so grateful to know that i have such beautiful & loving friends on this planet. :smile: :smiling_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart: :people_hugging: :pink_heart: Honestly, Tracy & Crystal :kissing_closed_eyes: I have gone through a lot but iā€™m still veryyyy glad i have my lovely friends by my side, here! So much loove to both of you and also to everyone else in this coven! :hugs: :hugs: :heart: :heart:

8 Likes

Nothing but old news here! To find out whatā€™s happening this week, visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday news post :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)