Merry Meet Monday - Witchy News of the Week (Sep 2 - 8) šŸŒ‘

Interesting! I did gather up some of the bark that was sheared off - ooh magic.
Iā€™m just hoping the lightning didnā€™t weaken the tree internally and make it more susceptible to falling in the next storm, because it is a mega pine tree!

12 Likes

Thanks everyone!

@Amethyst our schedule is 4 days on and 4 days off, but I volunteered to work my friends shift while she goes on vacation. I need the overtime now that I have 8 grandkids to buy for in December. :rofl:

11 Likes

Thanks, love!

Glad that lightning didnā€™t do any damage to your house or something! That was a close strike!

Oh wow! Youā€™re nice for doing so, even if you are getting overtime!

12 Likes

Apologies! It should be working now :wrench: :sparkles: :grinning:

https://forum.spells8.com/t/energy-exchange-circle-september-2024/54096

11 Likes

Congratulations :confetti_ball: @Ostara & @Mystique! :tada: Also wonderful 2 week streak! :hugs:

:confetti_ball: Congratulations for receiving the W.I.T.C.H. Award for August! Thank you for all that you do! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

@Ostara you do so deserve the award! Memes are posts & a smile all rolled into one.

@Amethyst, I hope you get to pick out new frames soon. My doctor takes my insurance, Wal-Mart does not, my doctors frames section wouldnā€™t do them because I canā€™t remember why. The insurance I have also has a linked site to choose frames. Then you can go to any Walmart to have them adjusted if I need toā€¦ The Wal-Mart in my town is ridiculous, so who knows when they are openā€¦ But itā€™s never when Iā€™m in there :rofl:

@Pigeon, ooo so much luck with your New Moon :new_moon: plans. I am not sure what I am doing with anything really right now :laughing: But I know that I want to do ā€œsomethingā€ for this New Moon in Virgo :virgo:

Iā€™m steadily cleaning out my space, it looks a lot better but still needs a lot done, well, to me it does.

We had storms for about 2 days and now itā€™s in the 50ā€™s. Went right from 70ā€™s to 50ā€™s overnight it feels like.

Today is really weird for me. Iā€™m at the house aloneā€¦ My daughter started school, and my husband & son both went back to work after a week & few days of vacation with a long weekend. Itā€™s hard to wrap my head around Tuesday, not Monday. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Now, I have to update my list of catch-up challengesā€¦ I had all my days mixed up with so many of us at home that I couldnā€™t keep track.

I have to go to my doctorā€™s office to review the X-rays I had done before the long weekend. Then I think Iā€™ll go to the Physical Therapy place. Iā€™m not sure about the second one, but I suppose I will find out once I go to the doctorā€™s office. I also will start OT Hand therapy on my left hand this Friday, which I had surgery on a couple of weeks ago. So that should be fun, too.

I should be in and around more throughout the day; I havenā€™t tried shuffling cards yet because I have a feeling that one of my incisions reopened once the stitches were taken out. So, Iā€™m trying not to use that hand if possible.

I hope everyone is having an excellent start to the week! :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Thanks Susurrus! I hope your Dr. visit goes well!

10 Likes

Recipients of the August 2024 W.I.T.C.H Award are:

@AIRAM
@amanda6
@Amethyst
@Artemisia
@marsha
@Mystique
@tracyS

Congratulations to all you Lovely witches. You make the forum a more loving inviting and fun forum. Thank for your hard work!

My goal is to get a morning routine down, keep practicing reiki since I started practicing from my online class I never finished. Continuing to work on self care. Inviting new clients in for individual counseling and also for my trauma group that is starting on the 25th.
Oh and I start a new class on Somatic therapy this week!!!

11 Likes

Iā€™m definitely going to the book store on the 7th! :books:

11 Likes

Thanks for the congrats, @Susurrus!

Itā€™s weird how one Walmart will do it and the other wonā€™t. Walmart themselves are just weird. LOL!

Good luck with that! I hope that your hand takes to the OT well!

Thanks, @celineelise! Good luck with your new class!

11 Likes

Merry meet, long time no seeā€¦ :smile_cat: :sparkling_heart: :ocean:

I had an enjoyable summer in Germany, got to know some fun new people too :blush: An unforgettable time, even if I wasnā€™t able to start working and stay like I had planned. Lilith and Kali had so many exciting things for me during those three months :black_heart: Maybe Iā€™ll be able to distill some of it into a thread or two here, too, weā€™ll see.

As lovely as it was, I still feel like I went through a washing machine with extra tumble dry :laughing: Gentle autumn nights in candlelight, with a cup of tea feels like just the thing :relieved: :tea:

13 Likes

So good to see you, I was just thinking about you today, and here you are. :partying_face: :green_heart:

12 Likes

Awww thatā€™s sweet, itā€™s good to see you too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

So glad to hear from you! Its sounds like youā€™ll have some awesome posts to share! Itā€™s always nice being back home though, isnā€™t it? Glad to have you back!

12 Likes

Thank you, itā€™s lovely to be back~ :blush: :sparkles:

12 Likes

Iā€™m so glad to see you again @CelestiaMoon I missed you :rainbow_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :witch_pentacle:

11 Likes

Missed seeing you and hearing from you! Welcome back :pray: :smiling_face: :blush:

12 Likes

Missed you too loves :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

I thought you went awol on us. Welcome back beauty! :people_hugging:

11 Likes

Thank you, I just got all of my PT appointments yesterday. Tomorrow Iā€™ll get the rest of my OT appointments. It has been a whirlwind couple of days for me thatā€™s for sure.

Iā€™m using most of today to mentally & physically recharge. Its accepting this new limitation with my wrist that Iā€™m really having trouble with though :rofl:

Welcome back @CelestiaMoon lovely to see you & Iā€™m glad that you had a great summer :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

This MMM is for last week - but no worries! You can visit Activities to find the current Merry Meet Monday discussion :newspaper: (If youā€™d like to respond to any posts shared here, please feel free to do so in a new discussion or via Private Message :incoming_envelope: Thank you!)