Merry meet mystical loves

Hello!!! Lovely to meet everyone. Im Becky. Im a eclectic witch. I also do traot readings & am working yo further my mediumship skills.

9 Likes

@rebecca21, lovely to meet you, Becky! Welcome to spells8, you’ll love it here! :magic_wand: :heart: :sparkles:

6 Likes

Hi @rebecca21! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I just want to say hi and make sure you know about the Group Ritual tomorrow. It’s mainly meditation with a bit of magic and a cup of tea. You can do it any time on your own or at noon EST with the others. Either way, it’s great fun and a good way to get to know people!

If you have any questions just pop up and ask and someone will be by to help you out. I look forward to getting to know you better!

7 Likes

Hello and welcome! @rebecca21
It’s lovely to meet you, Becky.
I am Marsha, I am also an eclectic witch and my daughter’s name is Becky!
:heart:

7 Likes

Welcome Becky! I’m Christine from Tennessee!

7 Likes

Welcome, that is so exciting for you. I am very happy you joined and hope that we get to hear more about your journey for tarot readings and furthering your medium skills!

6 Likes

Merry meet Becky @rebecca21 :blush:

Warm greetings from a fellow Eclectic Witch! It sounds like you have some wonderful areas of interest and I am wishing you all the best as you continue to develop your mediumship skills :pray::two_hearts:

Please make yourself at home here in the forum! There are always ongoing activities to join- the Merry Meet Monday news post is a good way to catch up on what is happening each week :newspaper: And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to share them in the Q&A Category- you have many friendly fellow coven members happy to help! :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to talking with you more soon- Blessed be, Becky! :sparkles:

5 Likes

Hi Becky, I’m charlye and I am in Missouri. I am a Celtic Pagan with Appalachian folk magic roots.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.