Merry Meet to you all! New to the forum

Merry Meet to everyone, I’m Laurelai and I’m from and currently living in England. I follow the Irish Celtic tradition - which Im closely drawn to as my mother is Irish. I’m new to the forum but not too Paganism, though have not practiced for several years and am actively trying to devote more of my life to the faith.
I’m so greatful for the tonnes of online resourced there are for us which were simply not around when I first began practicing about 20 years ago and this website and forum seem wonderful and a useful addition to my online Book of Shadows!

17 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy also from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

12 Likes

Merry meet @laura15 !

I’m Kat and I found the practice 30 years ago but lost my way for a while. I came home a few years ago and found this amazing group of people!! I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :ivy_leaf: :crescent_moon:

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :magic_wand:

11 Likes

Welcome! I’m a eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota.

I love the courses and challenges we have here. They are very informative and helpful.

Blessed Be

12 Likes

@laura15 welcome to the family of witches and wizards!
I am Airram from Greece
I’m glad you’re with us!
good stay and good trip on the paths of Magia! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

11 Likes

Hi, @laura15! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

I’m so glad you found this site. It’s a great place to learn and make friends! If you have any questions about anything, just ask and someone will pop up to help you. I look forward to getting to know you!

12 Likes

Hello, Laura!

Nice to meet you! I am Jazmin, a green/kitchen witch from Colorado and welcome you warmly.

12 Likes

Hello and Merry Meet to you awell. My name is Diamond and I’m from Michigan. Glad to have you here. Welcome and I have found it to be wealth of online information within this forum. Enjoy and again welcom. :revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Hello @laura15 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: it’s nice to meet you!

I’m also a Celtic Pagan, focusing on the Irish pantheon :triquetra: woohoo! I currently work with Brighid, but I’m also feeling a pull to reach out to Nuada… :thinking: maybe! Anyway, I look forward to seeing you around. Please, feel free to make yourself at home!

10 Likes

Welcome Laura!
I hope you enjoy this lovely coven. It is a great space to give and get support. I love it here. I am from Portland Or in the USA. I am an eclectic witch. But am working on integrating welsh, irish and English deities in my practice since this is where my ancestors are from.

12 Likes

Hi @laura15 welcome to the forum :hugs:my names Crystal a Bruja from Va please feel free to make yourself at home :revolving_hearts::revolving_hearts:

11 Likes

Merry meet :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @laura15

It’s nice to meet you, Laurelai, my name is Marsha. I am an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. I lived in Ireland for a few years, and I’m also following the Irish Celtic Traditions. I look forward to getting to know you better! Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

9 Likes

Welcome I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

9 Likes

Merry meet Laurelai @laura15,

(If you’d like to change your forum username to match your practice name, you can - here is the How to Change Your Name Guide!)

I’m Bry, another one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. Wishing you a very warm welcome - I hope you’ve been finding everything you’ve been looking for! :heart: :books: :blush:

Please make yourself at home here and know that you’re always welcome to reach out if you need something. The coven community is helpful and supportive - no need to be shy!

Wishing you all the best with your studies. Blessed be! :sparkles:

8 Likes

@laura15 Sorry I’m a little late! Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

9 Likes