Merry meet 🤗

Hi witches! :metal: :ok_hand: :call_me_hand: New to this forum! Stumbled across it by searching for some dates for the sabbats next year and did a whole rabbit hole dive in! Downloaded some pages and then came across a quiz. Took the quiz and bam! Accepted into a whole new community of open minded spiritual friends! I’m currently not the best at staying in touch, but definitely working on it! Cant wait to learn more, meet new people aligned with my spirituality, nature and goals, and help others find all of that as well! Thank you! In perfect love and perfect trust! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hugs::pray::heart_hands:

15 Likes

Welcome to the coven!! My name is Devenne I’m a witch from Indiana. If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you so much! Nice to meet you! :blush:

9 Likes

It’s very nice to meet you to my dear :rose:

7 Likes

Merry meet!

I’m Kat and am currently located in North Carolina. I found the practice over 20 years ago but lost my way for a while. I found my way home a couple of years ago and shortly thereafter found this amazing group of people!! I am a fairly eclectic Green witch with a deep interest in tarot, runes, herbalism, and moon magic. My deities are Artemis (she’s been with me since the beginning) and Hekate, a recent guide in my life.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :hekate_wheel: :crescent_moon:

10 Likes

@Jessica18 Welcome :hugs: so glad you found us :blush: This is a great place for discovery :grinning: I home you find yourself a home :house_with_garden: here. Looking forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart::blush::people_hugging::sparkles:

8 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England A chaos witch and Lokean. Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

8 Likes

Thank you for telling me little about yourself! So glad you are back on your path! Excited to be here! :yellow_heart::blush:

9 Likes

Thank you! I can’t wait either! It’s so welcoming! :hugs:

9 Likes

Thank you! Ooo sounds like we’ll have some fun! :smirk::snake::disguised_face::joy:

9 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @Jessica18

It’s nice to meet you! My name is Marsha, and I am an Eclectic Solitary Witch, from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

7 Likes

Hi, @Jessica18! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

You can stay as active as you like or you can lurk, it’s all good with us. Although I hope you play with us, doing the challenges and group rituals can be fun!

If you have any questions, ask, and someone will be there to help. I look forward to getting to know you!

8 Likes

Thank you! Nice to meet you! I grew up with solitary ways and meeting for a few sabbats with a mix of covens throughout my childhood years. Now I have a coven that makes a point to do ritual together. I’d like to open up eventually, but step by step is good! I’m hoping to send them this way as well. I know they would appreciate this community too! :heart_eyes:

Also thank you! I will certainly play as much as possible! I do look forward to the group rituals and challenges myself! :hugs:
@Amethyst

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven :hugs: I’m John nice to meet you

9 Likes

Welcome :pray: :pray:

9 Likes

@ Jessica18 Καλοσώρισες στην οικογένεια!

Mod Edit: Translation into English via Google Translate:

Welcome to the family!

8 Likes

Hello and welcome to the forum @Jessica18 :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I’m sure you’ll make some great friends here, and there’s nothing wrong with being more of a reader than a poster. All are welcome here! Please, feel free to pop right in and make yourself at home!

8 Likes

Merry meet @Jessica18,

Don’t mind if I jump on the welcome wagon too! I’m Bry, another of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch- it’s wonderful to meet you :blush:

Congrats on completing the quiz! I hope you continue to find plenty of magickal resources to help you on your journey. Make yourself at home here :heart:

Blessed be!

8 Likes

Welcome, @Jessica18! Sorry for jumping in so late, but I just want to say that it’s lovely to meet you. :black_heart:

I’m Katerina, and I currently reside in Australia with my partner and two cats. :smile: I also ended up here in a similar fashion, except it was information on Lilith that I was searching for.

Anyway, I’m excited to welcome you into this wonderful space. :black_heart:

7 Likes