Merry meet! 🎊

Welcome @adawnya ! Do you mind saying what part of Minnesota your from? I’m in Breezy Point.

11 Likes

I’m from MPLS

12 Likes

@adawnya , do you know if there are any good metaphysical shops there? So far the closest one to me is Milaca.

10 Likes

Gosh I would imagine there would be, the twin cities is so cosmopolitan and eclectic. I’ll have to ask my sister who lives there if she can recommend any.

Just a few I found online (but can’t personally vouch for as I live in NC)

https://www.awakeningsmn.com/

10 Likes

Awesome! Thank you @Artemisia ! When I go visit the mother in law I’ll have to hit up a couple! It’s about a 3 hour drive for me to get there but if I’m spending a couple days with her down there it will be fun.

10 Likes

I wish when I lived in (Rochester) MN I was practicing, I’m sure there are great stores and shops and resources in the twin cities!

10 Likes

Welcome @adawnya!

11 Likes

Welcome @georgette ,
I am Celine I live in Portland oregon. I am an eclectic witch. I work with Baba Yaga, Brigid and Hades.
Welcome to this lovely coven. Please make yourself at home.

11 Likes

I am just starting out, so I really couldn’t give a review on them, but yes there is a few metaphysical stores around here.There was one that came recommended to me by someone familiar with the stores and it’s called eye of the hours.

10 Likes

Fabulous! Thank you @adawnya. I will be down that way soon and will try and find that one. Appreciate your recommendation! :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:

10 Likes

@ Faeone welcome to our company! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:

8 Likes