Merry meet! 🎊

Hi from Middle Georgia!

16 Likes

Hi. My name is Georgia! I’m in Albuquerque, NM.

Warm wishes for spring!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you like it, here.

15 Likes

Hi @georgette my names Crystal a Bruja from va welcome to the forum and feel free to make yourself at home :grin::revolving_hearts::hibiscus: :witch_pentacle:

16 Likes

Hi Georgia! Welcome! I’m en eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota

16 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England Loki is my patron deity Make yourself at home Lovely :green_heart:

15 Likes

Hello @georgette,

Welcome! I’m Bry, one of the moderators here in the forum and an Eclectic Witch. It’s a pleasure to meet you :blush:

Please explore around to your heart’s content - there is a treasure trove of resources around here! Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or need a hand finding something - the coven community is a very friendly and supportive group :handshake: :infinite_roots:

Looking forward to seeing you around the forum - blessed be! :sparkles:

15 Likes

Merry meet @georgette !

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

14 Likes

@georgette I’m Beth from Pennsylvania! Welcome! :hugs: So glad you’ve joined us :heart::blush: This is a great place for discovery and growth :pray::heart::sparkles: Everyone is so supportive and will offer guidance :pray: :blush: Make yourself at home :house_with_garden: I look forward to getting to know you and learning alongside you :heart: :blush: :people_hugging:

14 Likes

Hello there @georgette :wave: and welcome to the forum!

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I hope you’re finding everything alright here at Spells8. If you need any help, please feel free to reach out. Hop right in and make yourself at home!

13 Likes

@georgette welcome to our company!
I am Airram from Greece
we are glad that you are with us!
Have a nice journey on the paths of magic! :pentagram: :hekate_wheel:

13 Likes

Thanks y’all for the warm welcome :hugs: I look forward to getting to know and learn with everyone!!

14 Likes

I’m John from Chicago iv been practicing for over 30 years need anything just ask

13 Likes

Hi, @georgette! I’m Amethyst from Southern West Virginia. Welcome to the forum! :infinite_roots:

Tell us a bit about yourself. What kind of magic are you interested in? I like candle magic and chants, myself. Looking forward to getting to know you!

13 Likes

Hello @georgette ! I’m Faeone and welcome to the coven, so happy you found us! Look forward to getting to know you! :blush:

14 Likes

@Amethyst I’m what you would call a baby witch still new to most but I would say at the moment I am most interested in candle magic (always been drawing to candles color, flame, shapes and sizes) also really in to tarot and divination.

13 Likes

Hello @georgette very nice to meet you. I’m Debra from BC Canada :canada: welcome to our group and to Spells8.
Blessed Be :sparkles:

13 Likes

Hello :hugs: and welcome home :infinite_roots: @georgette

It’s nice to meet you, Georgette! I’m Marsha, an eclectic solitary witch from Colorado. Welcome to the family! :people_hugging:

With love :heart: and magick :dizzy: always

12 Likes

The Courses has some great information on candle magic and tarot. There’s awesome information in all of the courses! Remember, if you have any problems, give a holler and someone will be there to help!

12 Likes

Welcome to the coven I’m Devenne a chaos witch from Indiana.

Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

12 Likes

Hi mystique, I just joined here a few days ago. I just started on my journey. I’ve always felt drawn to this. I am also from Minnesota.

12 Likes