Migraine Oil

Migraine oil

25 drops of either Rosemary or Lavender (as this will be your primary scent)
10 drops ylang ylang
10 drops eucalyptus
10 drops peppermint
10 drops frankincense

Add to a roller bottle and fill remainder with your choice of carrier oil. This blend can also be used in a diffuser

15 Likes

I’ve been using a carrier oil and just peppermint to help with head pain. Im definitely going to try this. I have a disease which gives me constant head pressure and pain. Thank you for posting this.

6 Likes

@EternalIndigo u are very welcome. I have many other recipes in here too. Migraines are what i suffer from the most. And i have 3 bottles of this. I keep one in my purse, car and at the house.

Peppermint oil is great for regular headaches. But ive found, at least with mine, that they need a little extra something.

4 Likes

You are sovery generous to so kindly share your recipes, @Mistress_Of_Herbs ! Thank you so much for this lovely oil :pray::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

4 Likes

@BryWisteria always

4 Likes

I’m definitely bookmarking this one – when I get a migraine, it literally stops my entire world. Thankfully it doesn’t happen too often and I know my triggers now. It still sucks when they happen, though!

I think the only oils I don’t currently have are ylang ylang and maybe frankincense :thinking: I’ll have to check!

4 Likes

@MeganB i have an amazing EO supplier if u want it.

4 Likes

If I don’t have them I’ll definitely reach out to you! I’ve got a whole case full of oils from when my mom was a Young Living distributor :laughing:

4 Likes

@MeganB

Oh thats how i got started with mine. Except my mom was a buyer not a distributor. Stuff is too expensive for me. For the same stuff i can get from my supplier super cheap.

And there is no such thing as theraputic grade. Thats just something companies say so it cost more. Its the same thing regular EO.

5 Likes

Oh absolutely :clap: That was one thing I tried to explain to my mom and others. Young Living’s “studies” and “certifications” are all done by a company that they own, too, so it’s hardly objective :laughing: I’ll let you know if I need some oils. I haven’t had a chance to look just yet.

4 Likes

@MeganB oh i tried to explain that to my mom and others. I had to show proof from.medical journals before they believed me.

3 Likes

when you make that oil how long before you can use it ? I get migraine all the and nothing seems to help and i am going to try this . and when done where do you apply it at on your temple?

5 Likes

@nichole1 hon u can use it immediately. I have chronic cluster migraines with auras, and have had them since i was 15. U can add the only to all pressure points (temples, wrists, base of your neck, down your spine, all over your body actually). Ive even added it to my chest when my sinuses act up. Like vicks. It starts to help in less than 5 min. U need a cold dark room tho. Lay down and relax. Breathe in the scents. Try to rest.

4 Likes