Migraine Tea

@Susurrus oh my twinsie u need my LM oil. Its for all over chronic pains. Especially back pain. Its what i just sent my aunt, who wants a vat. Gary uses it all the time and screams for more when he is out.

@BryWisteria i would love to open a store. I had one before covid hit. But shut it down due to low sales. Now i sell only by word of mouth. And most of the time i give it away, im a horrible business woman. Lol.

It just breaks my heart to see or hear someone in pain, and knowing i can do something about it.

U can even ask @jan_TheGreenWitch im terrible when it comes to prices. Pretty much I’ll do donations, i guess.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness… so off topic but not off topic… so in the last couple of weeks I have made things for 3 different people & helped 2 others with different situations… every time someone asks me what to pay or if I want to be paid or how to pay me… I just ask them if they are happy & walk away. However, the last person, instead she just put a thing in my car for me when I wasn’t looking, someone else gave me a gift card to Dunkin Donuts… so I switched as long as your happy, any type of donation is fine.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs you are worth every single dollar and more!! You should charge for everything, because it’s such a blessing and skill! Love you :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Building up a network and selling by word of mouth is a great business practice if you ask me! The best customers are the ones we really connect with and care about, and in a close network, you’ll always be able to check in and see the results of your hard work :blush:

You have a really generous heart, Christeena, and you are such a blessing- I’m with Jan on this one! You and your talents are worth any price you choose to set :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch awwwww love u too dear one.

7 Likes

@BryWisteria i just am terrible at setting prices bc when i did i felt bad. Bc i wanted to ensure that ppl could afford the products. Most of the time i was like ok just pay for shipping, bc those are outrageous. As far as the products themselves i basically gave them away.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs if I could just quote your whole answer, then I would… seriously…

TWINSIE :heart_eyes:

I can’t sell anything I make… yesterday I was helping someone & they knew I wouldn’t take money, so she put a dozen eggs in my backseat (she owns chickens & they were fresh from yesterday & in a carton :rofl:) I didn’t even realize it until I got home from her house. The only thing I have really ever asked for (a few times anyway) was… Shipping. Other than that, I would just give away things that I made. :joy:

6 Likes

@Susurrus ok stop it…we r too alike. It scary. Lmao. Love u TWINSIE

6 Likes

Love you too! :revolving_hearts:

I think I am going to try the chronic pain/back pain… not sure what to call it… oil. I am the Queen of chronic pain :rofl: I’ve already started wearing my compressions & ankle braces. Up next are knee & wrist/thumb braces :rofl:

5 Likes

No kidding! Shipping these days can easily break the bank :sweat_smile:

You are really so kind and thoughtful :heart: but in addition to shipping I think you should at the very least also recoup the cost of the ingredients. Even if you’re not at the point where you want/are able to charge for your skills (although hopefully someday! :two_hearts:), I’m confident that most people would be happy to cover the expenses- you’re already donating your time, care, and talents- you definitely shouldn’t be losing money in the process!

Just my two cents here- friends gotta look out for one another! :wink: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

@BryWisteria and im eternally grateful for your words, kindness, friendship, and love

5 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs :people_hugging: :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

I want to try to do this oil for my boyfriend’s migraines, but I’ve never made oils before. Can I use coconut oil as a carrier oil? Am how can I keep it liquid? Thank you very much and blessed be! :heart:

6 Likes

Thanks this is a great one! As a sufferer from migraines you have no idea how helpful this is. I am going to pre-mix some so when i feel a migraine coming on i will have some on hand. Cheers :blush:

6 Likes

Coconut oil is a gentle carrier oil, so you would add the ingredients & then fill with the oil & herbs together in a jar or roller. So you may have to use fewer herbs or add more oil… it would be dependent on how much you are making, the container, & how you want to use it as an oil.

Anything after that, I would definitely ask @Mistress_Of_Herbs, she may have another recipe for that purpose that explains it a bit better for you @SpanishWitchy

6 Likes

@SpanishWitchy absolutely u can add coconut as a carrier. Use fraciontated coconut oil, its liquid.

This recipe is great as a tea as for making a roll on oil blend using essential oils…

25 drops rosemary or lavender
10 drops peppermint
10 drops eucalyptus
10 drops frankincense
10 drops ylang ylang

Add all to a 2 ml roller ball, fill remainder with your carrier oil.

5 Likes

@TheMuslimWitch i keep a jar on hand. Its a blessing. Hope it helps love

6 Likes

i am so going to try this making this tea . thank you for sharing this recipe . :slight_smile:

6 Likes

@nichole1 u are so welcome. It helps

5 Likes