Migraine Tea

Here is my latest creation. A migraine tea that i whipped up last night for @jan_TheGreenWitch 's sister.
Juniper berries
St. Johns Wort
Linden flowers
Valerian root
Chamomile
Hibiscus

27 Likes

Ohh I’m bookmarking this :bookmark: Thank you!

6 Likes

Ooo… I have chronic migraines & they can be bad… definitely copying this somewhere in my kitchen! Thank you @Mistress_Of_Herbs

6 Likes

My boyfriend have a lot of migraines, so I think I will use this recipe A LOT!!

It goes directly to my BOS!! Thank you very much! :heart:

7 Likes

I haven’t had one in a while (knock on wood!) but earlier this year I was getting horrific migraines- I wish I had this beautiful recipe on hand then! You’re a gift, @Mistress_Of_Herbs- thank you so much for sharing this! :heart: :blush:

5 Likes

@Susurrus @SpanishWitchy @BryWisteria @MeganB u are all so welcome. I get chronic migraines too. I even take shots. I also whipped up @jan_TheGreenWitch an oil for her sister aswell. Its lavender (but i personally use rosemary), ylang ylang, frankincense, peppermint, and eucalyptus along with a carrier oil. Its wonderful. Its placed on your pressure points. Ive even used it like vicks vapor rub when my sinuses were acting up. Makes it so i can breathe and less messy.

I also whipped up some very potent bath salts, that even make my hubby sleepy

7 Likes

Oh please do. Anything i post please feel free to add to your BOS. and if u have need of something particular just ask @SpanishWitchy

7 Likes

@Susurrus mine have been super bad this yr, especially since dealing with hubs. Lol

7 Likes

@BryWisteria awwwww thanks love. If u need something particular just ask. I just sent my aunt an oil for chronic back pain. She wants a vat. Lol

6 Likes

@MeganB oh that makes me smile

6 Likes

Thank you so much, Christeena- you are always so generous with your recipes! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hahaha it sounds like you’ve been busy crafting your miracles, and that the orders keep coming in! You should open up an apothecary or magickal clinic someday- I bet the line would be down the street and around the corner! :blush::heart:

7 Likes

HI! Without getting too much into it, I shared the tea recipe with a witch friend a few streets down. She has them bad & the weather, back pain, & neck pain will just add to the severity. So I’m helping her with treatments & getting to see a doctor for them & reimbursement for a treatment if they decide it’s a good one for her. They will pay the cost for the treatment after you have it done.

I also have chronic pain (they said it’s chronic pain not fibro, but my rheumatologist uses them interchangeably)… mostly my lower back*(which in my lumbar spine I have scoliosis)* … but with Ehlers Danlos… it’s really whichever tendons or joints that it wants to annoy when it starts cooling down (then throughout the year it messes up other stuff like my jaw & teeth to make the other situations just escalate & worsen much quicker)… which would be now… so I have been trying to help her with things that help & helped me when it was still being figured out & such.

Thank you so much for sharing the recipes, I make them for me & share them with people that I know will benefit from them.

7 Likes

@Susurrus oh my twinsie u need my LM oil. Its for all over chronic pains. Especially back pain. Its what i just sent my aunt, who wants a vat. Gary uses it all the time and screams for more when he is out.

@BryWisteria i would love to open a store. I had one before covid hit. But shut it down due to low sales. Now i sell only by word of mouth. And most of the time i give it away, im a horrible business woman. Lol.

It just breaks my heart to see or hear someone in pain, and knowing i can do something about it.

U can even ask @jan_TheGreenWitch im terrible when it comes to prices. Pretty much I’ll do donations, i guess.

7 Likes

Oh my goodness… so off topic but not off topic… so in the last couple of weeks I have made things for 3 different people & helped 2 others with different situations… every time someone asks me what to pay or if I want to be paid or how to pay me… I just ask them if they are happy & walk away. However, the last person, instead she just put a thing in my car for me when I wasn’t looking, someone else gave me a gift card to Dunkin Donuts… so I switched as long as your happy, any type of donation is fine.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs you are worth every single dollar and more!! You should charge for everything, because it’s such a blessing and skill! Love you :kissing_heart:

8 Likes

Building up a network and selling by word of mouth is a great business practice if you ask me! The best customers are the ones we really connect with and care about, and in a close network, you’ll always be able to check in and see the results of your hard work :blush:

You have a really generous heart, Christeena, and you are such a blessing- I’m with Jan on this one! You and your talents are worth any price you choose to set :heart::sparkles:

6 Likes

@jan_TheGreenWitch awwwww love u too dear one.

7 Likes

@BryWisteria i just am terrible at setting prices bc when i did i felt bad. Bc i wanted to ensure that ppl could afford the products. Most of the time i was like ok just pay for shipping, bc those are outrageous. As far as the products themselves i basically gave them away.

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs if I could just quote your whole answer, then I would… seriously…

TWINSIE :heart_eyes:

I can’t sell anything I make… yesterday I was helping someone & they knew I wouldn’t take money, so she put a dozen eggs in my backseat (she owns chickens & they were fresh from yesterday & in a carton :rofl:) I didn’t even realize it until I got home from her house. The only thing I have really ever asked for (a few times anyway) was… Shipping. Other than that, I would just give away things that I made. :joy:

6 Likes

@Susurrus ok stop it…we r too alike. It scary. Lmao. Love u TWINSIE

6 Likes