Mindful box self-care

Hi i just wanted to recommend a new subscription box which i have signed up for and i am just loving its vibes. Can’t wait for it to arrive. I am sure they send to many countries…

If you enter in your email and phone number you can get 25% off the first order. Mine came down to $50 from $66 thanks to signing up my number and email.

11 Likes

I get this box, it’s worth the money, they are excellent @TheMuslimWitch hope you enjoy!!! :package:

8 Likes

Me too and agree with @jan_TheGreenWitch and @TheMuslimWitch…very nice self care items!

6 Likes

Wow great to know i am really looking forward to getting my first box thanks :blush:

7 Likes

Omg thanks for sharing this, it looks awesome​:heart_eyes:. Lol and with my bday this week i think i might just make this a treat for myself​:smile: in much need of sime self care and this looks like awesome thing to invest in. So again rhanks for sharing this and also thanks for the feedback from those who already get this. Its nice to know something is good before you order as u never know at first. Hope everyones well. :bouquet::rose::rosette::hibiscus::sunflower:

6 Likes

Yes i am glad i mentioned it. I wasn’t sure if this was just a unheard of box but as it shows its great and others out there say its good :blush:

5 Likes

How cute! :heart_eyes: It does look like the ship to many other countries so I’d be excited to see what you get when you receive your box!

4 Likes

This is what came in the box yesterday. So happy with it can’t wait for the next shipment next month! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Look at all those treasures!!! :star_struck: I’m especially interested in the Affirmation for Creativity- that sounds neat! What did you think of it, @TheMuslimWitch? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

They gave a really nice one this month this was the affirmation:

I love this box and couldn’t get enough! I got these items this month:

3 Likes

Ohhh so many fun treasures! :heart_eyes: The forgiveness affirmation is really beautiful too- I love how they designed it, it looks like it could go perfectly on an altar.

Enjoy your new beautiful things, @TheMuslimWitch! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Thank you and i will :blush:

2 Likes

Ohhhhh I am going subscribe at some point. Not right now cuz my bank account already is stretched but def gonna do it when I can afford it. Thanks for posting

2 Likes

Is there more than One Box? Is it a continuing set where they send one ever month?

2 Likes