Mini Cinnamon Brooms

I found this cute little cinnamon broom today and had to buy it! Perfect for this time of year! I had to Google how to properly use one, and I found there are many ways to incorporate them in my practice. Now that I know this, I want to get some more, lol. I believe this first one will be used on my altar! They smell lovely, and they are so useful and practical, which my Virgo heart loves!

  • Above the Front Door: The most common location is horizontally or vertically right above the main entrance to act as a spiritual barrier filtering what enters your home.
  • Inside Each Entrance: Place a small broom by exterior doorways to seal the perimeter of your living space.
  • On the Altar: Keep a mini broom on your altar space to purify sacred tools and maintain spiritual focus.

Handle Up / Bristles Down (Inside): Hanging a broom inside with the handle pointing up traps and retains positive energy inside the home.

Handle Down / Bristles Up (Outside): Hanging a broom outside your door with the bristles pointing up toward the sky is traditionally believed to repel negative energy, hexes, and ill-spirited visitors.

The Rule of Intention: Opinions among practitioners differ, and many modern witches agree that your personal intent matters more than strict directional rules; if your goal is clear, the magic follows.

Refresh the Scent: When the cinnamon aroma fades, reactivate its energy by adding a few drops of cinnamon essential oil to the bristles.

7 Likes

I love those but they’re hard to find at an affordable price around here. The dollar stores always run out quickly.

4 Likes

oh i have one of those!! i love to use it for air elemental cleansing :eyes:

4 Likes

Yes, I got lucky finding this one at our local dollar store today. I’ve gotta stock up on them asap! :heart::blush:

4 Likes

Go first thing in the morning! They run out quick!

4 Likes

Awesome! That’s so cool! Thanks for your reply! :blush::heart:

3 Likes

This is very common but one of my favorite parts about the fall time, nonetheless

We got them down here too, but I like to use pine needles that I find in the ground and bundle them together , to be used as a broom/sweeping device. Very nice!

3 Likes

Oh cool! I‘ll have to try that! Thanks for the info, dear!

:heart: Lindsey Leigh
:phoenix: Eclectic Phoenix

2 Likes