Mirror magic

So I am really intrigued and interested in doing mirror magic. I really whole hearted want to speak with my dad, but I’m scared of the thought of something else coming thru. Any and all advice please

14 Likes

@tasha5 I don’t have any experience with mirror magic but I’m sure we can help you out! Welcome to the coven :infinite_roots:

11 Likes

Hi @tasha5 and welcome to the forum! :wave:

My name is Megan and I’m one of the moderators here at Spells8 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: It’s nice to meet you!

I just want to get a little clarity on your question - are you looking for spells that use mirrors are a spirit communication method with mirrors? In my opinion, they’re done differently so I don’t want to give you one thing when you’re actually looking for something else :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

You don’t necessarily need the mirrors to communicate

11 Likes

I know a few ways ,
try to sage the mirror before using it

Try using a King Solomon seal on the mirror

Make a sigil for blocking all evil type of spell on the mirror trace with the finger the sigil

So many ways to block portal’s or filter what you want

13 Likes

Hey there! I’m not too sure about mirror magic, but like @Devenne said, you don’t have to do a mirror thing to communicate. A pendulum or spirit board might be easier to start out with.

Anyhow, welcome to the forum! Glad to have you here!

12 Likes

Exactly or tarot or oracle cards

11 Likes

I talk to my grandparents telepathically and with my ouija board

But I typically talk to the daemons with tarot. Although I’ve also used ouija with them and some telepathically

In order to be telepathically I have to be grounded usually or it happens randomly when I space out or am driving.

11 Likes

Merry meet @tasha5 !

I’m Kat and I practice eclectic green magick and am interested in tarot, runes, ogham, herbalism, and moon magic.

While I don’t have any experience with mirror magic, I do agree with the others who suggested you can use tarot, oracle or a pendulum to try to contact those who have passed.

We’re glad to have you here. :purple_heart: Make yourself comfortable, explore, and feel free to ask questions!

:herb: :bow_and_arrow: :crescent_moon: :hekate_wheel:

12 Likes

Welcome @tasha5 ! I’m an eclectic chaos witch from Minnesota. I don’t have any experience with mirror work, but it sounds like a few others were able to give you some good advice.

Always feel free to ask questions here and hope you enjoy the coven!

Blessed Be

12 Likes

Hi @tasha5 :hibiscus: welcome to the forum my names Crystal a Bruja from Va feel free to make yourself at home and join in on weekly witchy challenge they are a lot of fun.:grin: Blessed be

11 Likes

Hello @tasha5,

Merry meet! :heart:

It sounds like you’re really excited about mirror magick - that’s awesome! Like others have said, mirror work doesn’t always have to overlap with spirit work, but it is possible to combine the two.

Whichever method of spirit communication you decide to use (be it mirrors, tarot, pendulum, crystal balls, ouija board, etc), I’d recommend familiarizing yourself with the process and getting comfortable with the method before you start. There’s a handy guide that explores the basics of talking with spirits/mediumship, so I’ll leave a link here:

When it comes to mirror work specifically, there’s a lot to explore! A few different ways to use mirrors (including black mirrors) are explored in the Mirror Magick Guide here:

If you’d like to hear about others’ experiences with mirror magick, there are a lot of topics on that here in the forum. Click here for a list of topics about mirrors - there’s a lot to explore!

However you choose to proceed, I’m wishing you all the best with your mirror work and with communicating with your dad. Good luck and blessed be, Tasha! :sparkles:

9 Likes

Welcome to the coven @tasha5!

I have only released spirits out of mirrors that were trapped. And have used mirrors for charging my jewelry with mirrors. :mirror:

It looks like @BryWisteria and @john1. Have given you some suggestions. Like @Devenne suggested and @Mystique and @Amethyst. I usually use a spirit board or tarot.
We are so glad that you are here! Merry meet!

10 Likes

Hello and welcome I’m Tracy from England. I practice chaos and Nordic Witchcraft with the help of the fabulous Loki. I don’t do mirror magic, but the suggestions here are fabulous. I do talk to spirit and my gods regularly however, like @Devenne mentioned I too use my Ouija (it’s just drawn on a piece of paper, an old fashioned method practiced in the villages I just recently learnt :grin:) I also channel working myself as a pendulum when talking with spirit. There is a lovely witch here in the coven, that does mirror scry, here’s her post and a book that might help.

:sparkling_heart:

10 Likes