Money spell jar- weekly challenge entry

My money spell jar is simplistic. I also cant leave things out for long periods of time, bc i have 2 nosey cats and a pshyco 3 yr old lab who all think that my stuff is their stuff. No matter where i put it in my house one or more will attempt to mess with it, one cat even got up on the fridge.

Cinnamon
Spearmint
Cloves
Orange peel
A dollar bill
2 straight pins
Paper
Pen
Random change

First gather all ingredients
Set circle and/or cleanse area, including jar
Set intentions
On the paper write the amount needed and why
While holding the paper, looking at the amount and ask my guides, ancestors, and/or dieties (your choice) for their aid
Add herbs to mortar and pestle and grind ( do this while remaining in contact with u entities) setting your intentions
Place herbs in jar
Add change (i add my energy to everything thing i touch)
Take the dollar and wrap it around dollar
When the dollar is tight criss cross the two straight pins into it

Optional: Possible TRIGGER WARNING

I add my own blood to the outside of the dollar
(Blood is placed in between the pins, in the X middle)

Seal jar
Optional: add sigil to top of jar

Hold jar and add energy using an energy ball

Show gratitude to entities

Close circle if set

Place out of reach of children and pets

12 Likes

Lovely! Have you tried stashing it in one of your closing cabinets? You might be able to leave it out longer there!

7 Likes

Yeah ive tried cabinets and closet they are assholes.

Most of my cabinet space is taken up

7 Likes

Now that the top of my witch’s cabinet is cleaned off i should be able to start using it.

6 Likes

I guess I was lucky. My last cat wasn’t a butt, he didn’t get on the kitchen cabinets or the freezer or anything like that. Glad you found a place to put it, that’s too nice of a jar to break it down so soon!

8 Likes

Ka-Ching! That’s a beautiful money spell jar, @Mistress_Of_Herbs! :star_struck:

I like that you included cinnamon- I’ve felt drawn to adding it to spellwork lately, as it seems to make things come about faster than they would otherwise, but without any of the “burn” from using pepper as a speeding agent :hot_pepper: :grinning:

May your lovely money jar help bring you prosperity and joy! Great work! :sparkles::blush:

8 Likes

@BryWisteria and @Amethyst im glad i have a spot now to be able to do the longer spells, that take days.

I won’t break down this jar. But having a spot now makes me excited. Bry i love cinnamon. Even the wax scents in my home are cinnamon.

6 Likes

It looks great! :money_with_wings: Like @BryWisteria I also love that you added cinnamon. I love including cinnamon in my spells to help kick them into gear faster. :moneybag: May your money jar bring you the abundance you’re looking for!

7 Likes

There were huge cinnamon sticks at the farmers market. I have never seen foot long cinnamon sticks before!

7 Likes

Christeena,
I love all your intention! Made with so much :heart:
Jeannie

7 Likes

@Ostara ive never seen them that big neither. Now i want some lol

6 Likes

Thanks love. Had to do something with hubby being out of work soon for his surgery. Plus we found out after surgery was scheduled that his employer didnt sign him up for short and long term disability benefits last November like he requested.

6 Likes

@Amethyst ill make a prosperity candle this week. It will also have healing intention too.

6 Likes

Nice! Thank you!

4 Likes