Money Spell 💰 wish me luck!

@Limeberry, thanks!!! $4,000, not bad for my first money spell​:black_heart::green_heart::purple_heart:.

6 Likes

Did I forget to mention that my spell is still working? $3,000 :scream_cat::smile_cat:

6 Likes

7 Likes

I did a money spell On the Full Moon. Then today my coworker quit so I am getting way more OT than I like. I was already working 65 to 72 hours a week.
Be careful what you wish for.

9 Likes

Woohooo, congrats @cat! That’s so exciting :money_with_wings::blush:

That is some very good wisdom to keep in mind, @john4- sometimes the things we manifest into being come in very unexpected ways! I hope the OT quiets down and you can find some time to relax and recover :pray:

6 Likes

@BryWisteria, I hope that the spell keeps it up bc I’m loving it! Thanks for your good cheers, it’s always welcomed. :+1:t4:

5 Likes

I am blown away by the beauty of this spell. I love your set up @cat! It is gorgeous… I alway thought beauty and functions should go hand in hand. I am so glad to see the spell is working. I am trying to be mindful of the lessons by @Tamara about sending energy your way- but I want to pray for your continued success in achieving your financial goals.

@John hope there are a few hours in your week to take care of you! Those are LONG hours you are keeping. Been there done that… so happy to be retired.

7 Likes

@berta, thank you, sweetie, for the nice compliment. I love, just love the sea :ocean:

5 Likes

@john4, Oh, my. I made sure that I was VERY detailed and specific in describing my desire for what, when, why, and how. But you’re right, you do have to be very careful about what you wish for. Sorry, to hear that John4.

7 Likes

Well … for now I’m raking in the chips. I can sleep and eat later.

7 Likes

I hope that things will get a lot better from here on.

6 Likes