Money Spell đź’° wish me luck!

I just performed an super easy Money Spell, “Ocean’s Charm: Elemental Money Drawing Spell with Sea Salt.” So, I decided to take a picture of my Alter after the spell was completed. Wish me luck​:dollar::four_leaf_clover:!

12 Likes

Such a beautiful altar, @cat! Ohhh I love the aesthetic- is that sand or salt that you used at the base? And your shells are gorgeous :shell::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

May you soon be blessed with an abundance of money! Good luck! :money_with_wings::grin:

12 Likes

Thank you, The Traveling Witch, it’s salt around the base. And thanks again for wishing me luck, many thanks :bouquet:

9 Likes

That’s a beautiful altar! Here’s to money coming your way soon!

10 Likes

Thank you for the nice compliment, Kasie, I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to wish me luck!!!

9 Likes

You’re welcome Cat! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Your altar looks very beautiful, Cat! Money is coming your way! :moneybag:

Brightest Blessings and Best of luck to you! :four_leaf_clover: :sparkles:

9 Likes

What a beautiful altar set-up! I love those shells :heart_eyes:
Lots of luck and money flying your way :money_with_wings:

8 Likes

I hope so, Francisco, and thank you for sending me your blessings.

8 Likes

Hi, Limeberry, thanks hun for the lovely compliment, and for sending good vibes my way. :+1:t5:

7 Likes

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover::crossed_fingers:Looks like everything is going well!

8 Likes

Looks great! I love seashells! I have them everywhere from chimes to candle holders. May your spell bring prosperity!
Blessed be

8 Likes

May financial blessings come your way. So mote it be.

9 Likes

Thank you, Christina4. I have to say, I’m loving the feeling and support from you all. So, far I’m having a bunch of good luck coming my way, which leads me to believe that the spell will work :wink:

6 Likes

Thank you, Walter, and yes, I do agree with you on keeping a part of the sea in your living area. Nature is so wonderful and beautiful all at the same time.:ocean:

8 Likes

So mote be, right on John, and thank you for sending me your blessings. So, far, so good. I pray that good financial blessings never stop.

9 Likes

woot! A Happy Birthday indeed @cat! Don’t spend it all at once :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Happy Birthday @cat! May you get many blessings on this day!

6 Likes

@kasie, Awe!!! Well, thank you Kasie, how sweet and thoughtful of you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

6 Likes

You’re welcome hon! Hope you have a wonderful day! :partying_face:

6 Likes