Money, Wealth, and Prosperity Magick

None anywhere in this country. :slightly_frowning_face:

The closest we get are wombats with their cube-shaped poop. :sweat_smile:

[https://australian.museum/learn/animals/mammals/bare-nosed-wombat/]

It’s so cute, though. :laughing: Look at that silly bundle of fur and muscle!

12 Likes

Aww! I’m glad you were able to help him. :smile: :black_heart: That’s lovely of you.

12 Likes

It’s so weird, we were talking about this last night, (see Lucifer and Loki are obviously discussing the things we all think and feel with each other, cuz here we are talking about this now) :rofl:
Anyways, yes we were musing how the whole education system needs a rebuild, here in UK, as it’s not working anymore. Even the teachers who work in it, want a rebuild of it, but noones listening to them. That Elite Class want to hold their wealth, I feel, and stop the flow as @CelestiaMoon says. Yet, it will flow, I think all of it will flow, nothing can stop that. I feel the first dominoe has already been toppled by nature/spirit and we’re in the chaos that will bring a much needed balance or reset. I can view the reset from my Alaskan shack :rofl:, you from your mountains, and where would you like to be @CelestiaMoon ?, If I’m around long enough, or it’ll be from the veil (my daughters promised to get the Ouija and call me :rofl:). I’m going off topic. Lol.

11 Likes

@Kiash Fabulous. Well done :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Cute wombat. Where are the honey badgers? I’ve obviously got the wrong country, maybe NZ. I’m going to have to search it up

10 Likes

The ents had the right idea.

Hold on!

12 Likes

Africa, Southwest Asia, and the Indian subcontinent.

[Honey badger - Wikipedia]

12 Likes

It really isn’t about physical age at all… my father who’s over double my age had to learn the exact same thing from a doctor, after a hospital visit. I’m pretty sure I had said the same thing before too, but he had his own ideas. Now he’s listening when I say that coffee or soda isn’t the same as water, until he forgets about that visit that is :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

When the Ents rise, you can all come stay in my shack

12 Likes

I meant more like, the social aspect. Age gap, different genders, one married, one not… There’s a level of closeness that looks suspicious in society, know what I mean? Like, you can’t just randomly talk to your former teacher, then coworker, about their pee colour. :laughing: But while I care not for such social rules, I still find it funny.

It’s just not convenient to remember that information at the time of enjoying the coffee and soda. :laughing:

I would love to! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

9 Likes

Anywhere y’all are and my girlfriend is, even if it’s the inside of a volcano or something :sweat_smile:

11 Likes

Woohoo, now this motivates me to get my shack. :partying_face:

11 Likes

Oh yes! :laughing: I like to ignore such rules too and if someone brings it up I’m going to look at them like they’re the weird ones, because they are :joy:

All I’m asking for is a little bit of water in between :joy:

10 Likes

And on that note, I’m off to drink some water and see what my partner feels like spending the evening doing. :smile:

See you all later~ :wave: :silver_heart: :black_heart:

11 Likes

This is funny @tracyS We are actually looking for secluded property in Alaska right now! :rofl::rofl::rofl: maybe someday you and I can have a shack between our places in Alaska and do our magick together!

12 Likes

Good girl~ :smile_cat:
See you later :kissing_heart: :black_heart:

10 Likes

@Mystique oh my gosh, how wonderful. Must send photos when you get it. Yes I’ll join you, it is my dream to move somewhere more remote. :partying_face:

12 Likes

I wish there were such places for humans, too.

12 Likes

It will probably be years before we move. But will definitely share photos when we do!

10 Likes

and then there are people like me who overthink and get so hung up on this concept that it makes me uncomfortable doing prosperity magick. But part of that is my own personal hangup with money. Growing up the way I did burned the fear of money into my soul. :laughing: I’m trying for the middle ground with my relationship with :moneybag:

11 Likes