Money, Wealth, and Prosperity Magick

A lot of us could use some extra help in life. If doing spells, collecting crystals, making spell jars, etc., for money, wealth, or prosperity is something that you’re comfortable with bringing into your practice, this thread is aimed at you. :people_hugging: :black_heart:

If not, that’s okay. I get it! The money in the world is technically finite, thus making it impossible to have more without less being available elsewhere. Like many fields of magick, this falls into a grey area. No one’s judging anyone for being okay or not okay with this. Only do what’s comfortable for you! :black_heart: :bowing_woman:

Anyway, if you’re still with me… Let’s look at some different methods of obtaining some assistance in the financial realm, shall we?

:warning: As always, be mindful of your ingredient choices! Not everything can be eaten, and not everything should make contact with your body or water. Be mindful of your own sensitivities and allergies, and of those within your space as well. Exercise caution and safety measures at all times.

Ingredients: Base and Crafted

Crystals

• Aventurine, Green
  • Bloodstone
  • Carnelian
  • Citrine
  • Garnet
  • Jade, Green
  • Lapis Lazuli
  • Malachite
  • Pyrite
  • Tiger’s Eye

Some threads:

Plants: Herbs and Other

• Alfalfa
  • Allspice
  • Almond
  • Banana
  • Basil
  • Bay Leaf
  • Bell Pepper
  • Benzoin
  • Blackberry Leaves and Fruit
  • Blue Flag Root
  • Bougainvillaea
  • Buckeye
  • Buckwheat
  • Cabbage
  • Camellia
  • Cinquefoil
  • Clove
  • Coltsfoot
  • Comfrey
  • Cypress
  • Dill
  • Echinacea
  • Fenugreek
  • Flax
  • Galangal Root
  • Ginger
  • Goldenrod
  • Goldenseal
  • Grape
  • Grass
  • Heliotrope
  • Honeysuckle
  • Jezebel Root
  • Maple Tree
  • Nutmeg
  • Oak Tree
  • Oats
  • Oat Straw
  • Orange Bergamot
  • Parsley
  • Patchouli
  • Peanuts
  • Pea

Some threads & Spells8 pages:

Oils and Dressings

• Almond Oil
  • Bergamot Essential Oil
  • Camellia Seed Oil
  • Cinnamon Essential Oil
  • Eucalyptus Essential Oil
  • Lemongrass Essential Oil
  • Patchouli Essential Oi
  • Peppermint Essential Oil
  • Sandalwood Essential Oil

Some threads & Spells8 pages:

Using Your Ingredients in Fun Things

Spell Jars and Sachets

Some Spells8 pages:

Some threads:

Potions, Teas, Elixirs, and Other Drinkables

Some threads:

Spells and Everything That Didn’t Fit Elsewhere

Some Spells8 pages:

Some threads:

11 Likes

Essential Oil Blends

Money Magnet Essential Oil

• Lemon Essential Oil
  • Rosemary Essential Oil
  • Sweet Orange Essential Oil
  • Lavender Essential Oil

Prosperity Essential Oil

• Basil Essential Oil
  • Clove Essential Oil
  • Bergamot Essential Oil
  • Frankincense Essential Oil

Abundance Essential Oil

• Patchouli Essential Oil
  • Clary Sage Essential Oil
  • Frankincense Essential Oil

Good Luck Essential Oil

• Bergamot Essential Oil
  • Rosemary Essential Oil
  • Ylang Ylang Essential Oil
  • Lavender Essential Oil

7 Best Essential Oils For Prosperity | Scent Oils For Good Luck – VedaOils

12 Likes

Chants

Cast the coin, behold its swirl,
Fate’s wheel spins, her numbers unfurl,
Tilt the balance to my side, sure,
That I might claim her riches, pure.
Be it cards or orbs, in every shade,
Her favor’s mine, in every trade.

I embark upon this fresh trail wide,
Unveil each route where triumphs hide,
Seek out fortune to be my guide,
Ensuring all I grace turns to gold beside!

To make golden everything within reach,
Shall bestow success beyond mere speech,
To garner esteem and honour’s beach,
From all who observe, my influence to teach.
Elevate my status, my role to peach,
My existence shall bloom, and wisdom leach,
To the zenith of achievement and benevolent preach,
I’ll repay the cosmos, in action and beseech,
Sharing this gift with humility, my promise to each.

Every path guides to wealth’s grand hall,
Summon forth riches, large and small,
To discover prosperity’s secret call,
To earn, save, uncover, and elevate my all!

Ignite the dawn, let sunlight resound,
Towards me, the tide’s fortune is bound,
Raise high, deliver vast comfort around,
Banish the burdens, let no debt be found.
Grant us fortune, support vast and profound,
In humility and awareness, we’ll be sound,
Following cosmic paths, by the universe crowned,
To diminish our dues till they’re no longer around.

Wealth in abundance, come to me,
In every form, let it be,
Through gifts, delight, toil, and glee,
Amaze me with your treasury.
Joy in every penny seen,
Elevate my status, keen,
Through riches grown, power glean,
Influence and wealth are my dream!

Through cash, through coin, lands wide, and tasks at dawn,
The wealth I hold now seeds the future’s lawn,
To sow and reap a bounty rich, in plenty’s wave,
In wisdom’s vow, both to spend and save.
Not from greed, my heart’s request, beyond what stars have penned,
Nor for the shine of selfish gain, my spirit aims to mend.
This fortune’s not just mine to hold but shared in grace’s song,
A gift to cherish, not to spurn, in gratitude we’re strong.
I’ll embrace this boon with open arms, and wisely it employ.

Read, inscribe, the epoch arrives,
Time’s tide now calmly survives,
Encased in gold’s embrace it thrives,
The olden wealth in coins and notes revives.
Time’s currency fiercely alights,
Ignite and amplify wealth’s heights,
Guide to fortunes beyond sights,
Through every door, into my hands, alight,
The spell to summon, hold tight, wealth’s might.

12 Likes

Spells

Trinity of Wealth Spell Jar

You will need:

• A glass jar with a lid
  • Piece of brown paper
  • Black pen
  • Green or white candle

I recommend using these ingredients for the jar, but it is possible to choose alternatives (see the original post up above for ideas):

• Three quarters or its equivalent
  • Honey
  • Rosemary
  • Basil
  • Thyme
  • Three cinnamon sticks
  • Three bay leaves

Start by selecting a clear, glass jar that will be able to accommodate the entire recipe. Fill the jar with honey until it is half full. Honey has long been used as a symbol of sweetness and attraction, meaning your aim would be to draw wealth into your life symbolically.

:bulb: You can use honey or any other sweet syrup. But honey is likely going to be one stronger choice, as honey doesn’t spoil, while other substances like maple syrup and its alternatives can and sometimes will grow mould. So if you wish to keep your jar around or not have this happen to it, use honey.

Carefully gather all the ingredients you have chosen for this ritual, except for the candle, paper, and pen. These ingredients may vary according to your own needs or the needs of those who are taking part in the ritual. It can be related to the herbs, coins, or crystals of prosperity and wealth. Lay all these items in the bottle with the honey. The honey will act as a vehicle for your intentions and the energies of the items to be held together.

Take a clean piece of paper and a pen. Write your full name at the top of the paper. Below your name, write the exact amount of money you would want to manifest in this spell. Be specific with your intent so that it would help to make sure you direct the energies most effectively. Write down the amount and turn the paper so that the amount is written vertically.

Write the names of the entities you summon to come and help you in horizontal lines across. Write their names across the number, symbolising their power crossing with your intention of manifesting wealth.

:lucifer_sigil: For this, I personally call upon Mammon, Clauneck, and Valac. These daemons are often considered as being deeply tied to wealth and material abundance.

Take the paper, fold it neatly, and place it in the jar, sinking it inside the honey. Placing the paper inside the honey shows that one is placing an intention into the substance that will draw sweetness and attraction, signifying what you would want to manifest.

Securely fasten the jar with a lid. This symbolises the seal of your intention inside to gestate and grow, safe from disturbance in its work towards the manifestation of your desire.

Choose a candle that corresponds with your intent; many choose a green candle for wealth and prosperity; however, a white candle will suffice. Light the candle and focus on your intention of manifesting wealth.

As the candle burns, allow its wax to drip over the top of the jar. This act symbolises your intent being solidified and protected.

While the wax drips, recite the incantation. Speak with conviction and clarity, visualising your goals being achieved.

Bless me, sacrilegious trinity of wealth, lift me,
To lead my own life, to change my journey,
And take care that I be without a need for kinder days.
For powerful wealth, I ask those three born of the cross.
It is done.

Blow out the candle very carefully after the words of power. This is the completion of your active work and the beginning of trusting the process that what has been asked will come to you.

Finally, find a tree that feels right to you—a place where it will be undisturbed.
Bury the jar and the remains of the candle near its roots at either midnight or 3 AM. These times represent powerful moments for magic and intention-setting. The act of burying the jar symbolises planting a seed that will grow into the manifestation of your desire for wealth.

:bulb: Instead of burying the jar, you may wish to keep it somewhere safe at home with you. That’s also a valid choice, and this time, one I will take myself this time.

This ritual draws bits from setting intention, symbolism, and tradition as a very strong framework for manifesting wealth. Again, through your focus, intent, and belief in the process, you’ll hold the key to how effective this practice will be.

11 Likes

Beautiful thankyou :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you for putting this all together! Such a wealth (ha, get it :wink: ) of resources!!!

11 Likes

Thank you for this! Bookmarked so I can keep it as a reference. Great information!

10 Likes

Hmmm. Our dear @starborn has become a dragon with her treasure trove to share!

I found my new favorite:

10 Likes

@starborn thank you very much my sister this came at the right time and became a bookmark :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

10 Likes

Thank you @starborn for working so hard and taking the time to put all this together I’m really grateful for all you do :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

9 Likes

Thank you for putting all of this together.

One thing really stood out for me and it was thebidea of finite money. I have used spells for money previously but never considered the idea that an icrease for me could result in a loss for someone else.

It raises the idea of whether I truly needed that extra money I asked for or whether I just wanted it to feel a bit more comfortable, buy something that I fancied or do some home improvement(my Taurus Sun and 2nd house in Cancer showing there). It would certainly make me think more about the moral aspects of my practice before carrying it out.

9 Likes

:laughing: I like this image. I didn’t consider that dragons don’t have to hoard! :dragon: :coin: I like the image of them not. :smile:

Well, there’s a lot to unpack. It’s easy to worry about accidentally taking money from the poor, but most of the world’s money is tied up in the top 10%.

Personally, I think money’s meant to flow, like energy, not be hoarded, either literally or via the ownership of a 10th luxury home or 10th luxury car. So, even if you just want some trinkets, you can keep that money flowing when more comes in. Or if you have aspirations that go beyond just-in-case luxury items – like does anyone really need a 5th house in another country so they don’t have to use a hotel there? – I would argue that you’re not doing anything bad. Especially if we’re mindful of where we spend it.

That’s probably why a lot of people swear off using the big stores, like Amazon, and try to shop small and locally because they’re actually making an impact for people there. I think sometimes, when people talk about themselves doing that, they get scared away by angry people telling them that they’re elitist and virtue signalling, which is really sad. I think if someone can afford to make the choice and wants to, there’s nothing wrong with them doing that and encouraging others to do the same. But at the end of the day, everyone does whatever they believe is within their means, and that’s all that’s ever expected of them, really. I would never condone forcing someone to do something they can’t afford or are morally against, either way it goes.

Anyway, all of this is just my view, and I have biases. I have a lot of ambitions, so I want a lot more than what gets me through the next week. After I help pay off my in-laws’ mortgage, I want to start working towards the pet retirement home I’ve been dreaming of. The idea is that it will be like an animal shelter but for older pets to retire to when their owners can no longer take care of them or when they have no owners.

Old animals can be extremely difficult to find homes for because most people don’t want to buy an animal that won’t live many more years. But those are the animals that need a safe, quiet space the most. It would be great if they could live out their last few years in a lovely, peaceful environment instead of the cages of a shelter or worse.

Yes, there will be a lot of heartbreak in such a place because we will have to be there with these animals when they pass away. But the overall satisfaction of making sure they’re comfortable and not alone in the end will be worth it every time, I think.

Although, I’m sure I’ll end up having a large supply of my own tears to use in magick! :laughing:

9 Likes

This is very interesting. I’ve never requested money. To find work, and have enough to live off, yes, but never wealth. I think it stems from years of travelling with my mum, to different countries, and there were times we had wealth, and then it was gone, but the people around me stayed the same and life was still good even without the wealth, that taught me alot. As a result, for me, my spellwork focuses on asking for wealth on a more family related plane, like, family being safe, having enough for shelter and bills. I’ve never related to the whole Elite system, it feels cold. If I did inherit a load of money, I’d probably buy a shack in Alaska and become a hermit lol :rofl:, I love that whole, away from the city, town life. I know it’s tough, for those that live it, but there seems so much peace in it. Just simple living without all the expectations. I’m waffling, :rofl:.

10 Likes

Wealth is one of those tricky words where we tend to assume it’s about money instantly, but it’s really not. There’s wealth in other things. A wealth of wisdom and knowledge, a wealth of fulfilling experiences, a wealth of wonderful relationships, spiritual wealth, and so on. Many of those are worth aspiring towards. :black_heart:

(Okay, this is kind of me distracting myself from agreeing with you about how I’m so not into the cold Elite system either, because if I start, I won’t be able to stop. :laughing:)

It sounds like years of travelling gave you a wealth of wisdom about the world that’s hard for many people to accumulate otherwise, which is wonderful. Also, having people in your life that stay the same regardless of your social standing, too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m happy for you to have experienced such things. It’s lovely and less common than it should be.

My partner dreams of the mountain life. A place where there’s snow in winter, drier air all year round, and an excuse to have a fireplace. :laughing: I hope we can have it one day, but while I’m a 9-5 office worker, even though I work from home, it’s unlikely to happen for a while yet. :sweat_smile: I need to be somewhat available for excursions to the CBD for now.

Well, that and being near family and friends for now.

9 Likes

Nice, I believe there’s mountains in Melbourne, don’t know how far that is from Sydney. I’m sure you’ll get there, probably at the perfect time in your life, that’s how magic works, I feel. I’ll get my shack, probably in my retirement years, at least I can clear my owns drains :rofl:, had plenty of practice in this country house lol.

9 Likes

You really have a heart of gold, and I love how you have the perfect balance of fire and earth to passionately go for and accomplish things too :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

This aligns with my beliefs too and it’s making me think… just like in our bodies or with water, when there’s flow, things stay fresh and healthy, and when there’s buildup, things stagnate and start to fester. And with energy buildups, be it magick power, emotion or electricity… they generate tension and are aching to release it. It’s the alchemy of desire. Maybe there’s something to be learned from all this.

9 Likes

It’s “only” a 9-hour drive. (9-hours is a lot for us.) But the Snowy Mountains along the way would be nice. :smile: It’s a mountain range that spans New South Wales and Victoria.

[The Snowy Mountains Is A Year-Round Attraction in Australia | Globetrotting with Goway]

[Things to do in the Snowy Mountains - Alpine Country Holidays]

[https://www.visitnsw.com/destinations/snowy-mountains/getting-to-snowy-mountains]

[Guide to Snowy Mountains, NSW | Wiki Australia]

@TheMuslimWitch Here are some kangaroos, an emu, and a Tasmanian Devil in the snow for you. :smile:

[The True Story Behind Australia's Coldest, Angriest Kangaroos | HuffPost Sustainability]

11 Likes

Oh I love the Tasmania Devil, it’s sooo cute :sparkling_heart:
Do you have honey badgers where you are?

9 Likes

And this isn’t taught enough. :laughing:

I was talking to @Devenne the other day about hydration. And I was telling her how I had to bring 20 minutes worth of research to my friend to convince him to drink 4L of water a day. (Yes, I’m taking the “flow” very literally. :laughing:)

He was avoiding it because he thought having to go to the toilet was annoying. But he was also complaining that he was tired all the time and “had to” keep drinking coffee. I was like, “No, dude, your lips are white and cracked – you are clearly dehydrated af. What colour is your pee?? Here, look at this chart.” :laughing:

It was extra funny because he’s like nine years older than me, and we weren’t close enough for me to really ask that, but I was in problem-solving mode and did not care.

I suppose our first task is education, as it often is. :black_heart:

12 Likes

My father was struggling with some kind of property deal. I kept a bay leaf in his office drawer. And the next day. His two main deal were successful.
As bay leaf brings good luck and prosperity :blush:

11 Likes