Manifesting Money Spell

Manifesting money is about more than working hard and hoping wealth will drop in your lap.

If you need more cash flow in your life, you should, of course, continue to work towards just that, but also make sure your energy and your intentions are being set to receive cash flow.

22 Likes

Beautiful @SilverBear :dizzy: thank you!

8 Likes

Money, money, money! Lately whenever I see a money spell ABBA starts playing in my head :joy::notes:

Always great to have another money spell on hand- this is a great video, @Silverbear! :blush: Thursday is a great day for money magick too :coin: :sparkles:

Thanks so much!

7 Likes

Thank you for the manu interesting videos with spells. I just would like to ask you if you could also put a list with the ingredients . English is not my native languish and sometimes I don’t hear the names of the plants or other ingredients very well. So when you put a list below the video or during the video so I can take a print screen that would be great. I know it’s more work for you, but it would be a great help for the not - English - speaking people. Thank you💕

9 Likes

Hello! I have started adding subtitles to the videos. Just make sure to turn them on :slight_smile:

Does that help at all?

7 Likes

Thank so much

8 Likes

I love the subtitles, thank you for adding them :heart:

6 Likes

Thank you @SilverBear

5 Likes

Thank you verry much :two_hearts:

7 Likes