Colin's Prosperity Spell

Greetings all!

I was feeling in the mood for some magick this morning and so I looked on the site for some ideas.
After looking closely at this spell :arrow_forward: Elemental Road Opener Spell: Wiccan Prayer to Unlock Paths – Spells8 I started working to modify a little bit to add my personal touches to the spell. What I came up with is a Deep Prosperity Spell. This spell should help tilt things in your favor in the times ahead.

Firstly: Make Preparations
The very first thing you want to do is adorn yourself in your finest magickal wear (if you have some).
Then you see to making sure the sigil is created and the altar laid out properly. See pictures below for the sigil.

I just want to note you don’t need everything in this picture, this is just to give you an idea.

What you Will Need!
-4 white candles to represent the elements
-1 white spell candle (tealight if you have)
-Sigil drawn and placed under spell candle
-lighter
-incense (I’m using a brand named Coven however sage would work well I think, just use what you have)
-wand
-glass of water
-try to have some planetary invocations handy and your spellbook with the steps and chant listed
-sage leaves (or substitute)
-quartz (or another stone) charged if possible

Now to Start the Spell!

Step 1: Cast your circle.

Step 2: Invite deity of your choosing to assist you. (Personally I went with Lucifer for this one.)

Step 3: Summon the elements and ask them to aid you in your magick! (calling quarters)

Step 4: Chant a planetary invocation for the given day. (found online or in books)

Step 5: Light incense

Step 6: Ensure that the sigil is placed under the spell candle and light the candle.

Step 7: Dip your left index finger tip in the water. This symbolizes a transferal into a more magickal
realm.

Step 8: Place sage to the left and then to the right of your spell candle.

Step 9: Empower the spell candle with your wand. I like to draw power out from each element starting with air, declaring as I go along what I’m doing, then I draw power from Divine Spirit, and cast it into the candle and thus into the spell. This can repeated until you feel you have done enough, I usually go around 3 or 4 times.

Step 10: Chant the following three times, which comes directly from Spells8:

" By the elements of Universal Light,
I call to thee to give me your might.
Open all doors and watch over me,
I trust in your aid so mote it be!"

Step 11: Hold quartz and meditate for as long as you desire to ensure the spell is effective. Visualize the things you want working out for you.

Step 12: Dismiss elements, thank deity, and close circle. Let the candle burn down.

Spell Complete

I hope my spell is a worthwhile addition to your collection!
Special thanks to Spells8 for providing me with the foundation for the spell.
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Blessed Be! :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Great work @Colin! I hope it comes to fruition for you in the best ways!

8 Likes

Very nice colin. You put everything together very thoughtfully. Nicely done

9 Likes

Wow, your altar is next level cool! Very inspiring!

9 Likes

Nice spell! I hope it works for you!

7 Likes

This is gorgeous, @colin- it sounds like the tweaks you made helped to personalize your spellwork to suit you perfectly :sparkles: Thanks so much for sharing and I wish much prosperity to find its way to you! Blessed be :sparkling_heart:

7 Likes

Great spell, Colin! Thanks for sharing it! Prosperity spells like this are a small thing but they can open so many doors.

Lots of luck!! :moneybag:

6 Likes

I’m glad you liked it. :). I can definitely see the impact of magick on my life. I now consider myself a full time wizard who has a devotion to witchcraft. Part of me feels that I wish I had started my journey into magick before I was 29. But it all feels pretty right. I will never forget getting my wand when I was 30. I really don’t think I would choose my life any other way.

I have a great deal of respect for those who have been practicing for a long time. Some of you seem to know so much! I want to try and be a part of the magickal community globally. :slight_smile: I want to contribute as much as I can and learn from others.

Have a great night all. Blessed Be.

6 Likes

I think you will have a great journey. Wanting to help others grow and sharing knowledge is a beautiful way to live. I have been at this for a really long time and I still learn something new everyday lol. And having a community to share and learn with is a true blessing.

6 Likes