Prosperity - Yes please

If you are looking for a spell to bring you prosperity, there are a few things you can do.

One option is to cast a money spell. This spell is designed to attract money and abundance into your life.

You can also use a prosperity spell to increase your chances of success in whatever endeavor you are undertaking.

If you are new to witchcraft, it is important to do some research before you cast any spells.

Make sure you understand the spell and what it is supposed to do. Don’t be all willy–nilly about it!

You should also be aware of any possible side effects. Once you have done your research, you can then begin to cast your spell. – and by side effects, I mean – be sure you know the dangers, if there are any, in handling herbs…some can cause sickness and even death…especially if you have pets or small children that could accidently get a hold of these things.

BE SAFE.

When you are ready to begin this spell - you will need a few items.

First, you will need a green candle. Green is the color of money and abundance. You will also need some mint leaves. Mint is known for its ability to attract wealth.

To begin, you will need to light the green candle. Then, you will need to hold the mint leaves in your hands. Visualize money and abundance coming into your life. As you visualize, recite the following spell:

“Money comes to me
abundance flow to me
prosperity is mine
success is mine
All that I desire is coming to me
now and in abundance
So mote it be!”

As you recite the spell, visualize the desired outcome.

Make sure to focus on what you want, rather than what you don’t want. For example, if you are trying to attract more money, visualize yourself becoming richer, rather than picturing yourself as being poor.

Be specific on how you’d like to receive this money. Again, don’t be willy-nilly and just say “I wish I had more money” – because that could very well happen but it may be because your boss called and said there is now mandatory overtime. I am pretty sure that is NOT what you would want - at least I wouldn’t! Lol.

After you have recite the spell, you will need to blow out the candle. Take the mint leaves and place them near your front door. This will help to attract wealth and abundance into your home.

This is just one example of a prosperity spell. There are many different ways to cast spells for prosperity. If you are interested in learning more about witchcraft, there are many resources available. With a little bit of research, you can find the perfect spell for your needs.:green_heart:

12 Likes

@SilverBear Thank you! :heart: Mint smells sooo good! :seedling:

5 Likes

Green and mint go beautifully together- a match made for money magick! :candle: :green_heart: :grinning:

Thank you for this lovely prosperity spell, @SilverBear :pray:

5 Likes