Crystals & Ideas for (Money, Abundance, Wealth, Prosperity) đź’°

:money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings: :money_with_wings:

Crystals

• Amazonite
  • Citrine
  • Golden Tigers Eye
  • Green Aventurine
  • Green Jade
  • Malachite
  • Peridot
  • Pyrite

Note: This isn’t a complete list so make sure to do your research to find more out there! I just listed some of the most common ones used for this kind of work.

Tips/Ideas

• Manifesting
  • Crystal Grids
  • Meditation
  • Set Intentions
  • Mantras
  • Magick (candles, spells, crystals, etc.)

:coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin: :coin:

:green_circle: LET’S TALK CRYSTALS! “Gemstones for Money?” | Choosing Crystals for Attracting Wealth & Prosperity

:green_circle: Working a Money Bowl || A Crash Course on Money Magic

:green_circle: Book of Shadows Art: Prosperity Spell Abundance Jar - Magical Crafting, Money Draw Spell, Witchcraft

:green_circle: Top 13 QUICK MONEY MAGIC TIPS, Easy Spells for Beginners, Simple Ingredients

:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

14 Likes

Hi @missa! Thank you so much for your entry. Always awesome to hear from you!

I have Green Aventurine & Amazonite with a Clear Quartz in my spell jar along with Dill, Basil, & I don’t remember… but I closed the jar & have a Green Aventurine worry stone on top of it right now. I’m not sure why, but that’s where it wants to be, so I left it. :laughing:

FYI: Guess what… I can put the letters CCH after my name… I got my certificate from Ashley’s school! Now on to the Advanced Practitioner course :revolving_hearts:

13 Likes

@Susurrus Yessss! Your spell jar sounds perfect then. And congrats girl! That is super awesome and i’m so happy for you!!! Thats gotta be exciting to finish that and onto the next one :smile: :hugs:

10 Likes

Congratulations. Have you joined the student group yet?

8 Likes

Ah! :heart: You were next @christina4… no, I no longer have social media, so I can’t join the Student Group on FB. I just got the certificate last night & I am so excited!

@Missa thank you! I’m very excited about it & can’t wait to start the next set of courses!

9 Likes

@Siofra_Strega Love what does CCH stand for? Btw did u know we have the same name too? And i also dont have social media. See…twinsies lmao

6 Likes

Lol… @Mistress_Of_Herbs hello twinsie! CCH is Certified Crystal Healer.

@christina4 & @Missa went to the same school & were the reason I originally looked into going there.

Now I can do the Advanced Practitioner courses. :smiling_face:

7 Likes

KRISSIE…EEK…KRISSIE…EEK…KRISSIE! YAY RA KRISSIE
Congratulations, you’re the best.
love feom Garnet
Hey" I think you found yourself a Cheerleader.
â–· Cheerleader: Animated Images, Gifs, Pictures & Animations - 100% FREE!

AnimatedImages.org

6 Likes

Thank you :blush:

5 Likes

Krissie thats awesome. So happy for u

6 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face:

6 Likes

These are awesome resources- thank you so much for sharing them, @missa! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :gem:

Congrats, Siofra- that is a huge accomplishment! :partying_face: :heart:

8 Likes

Thank you! I just found out the other night. So now I can start the other courses, whenever I am ready to do so & one of the advanced courses is… “Advanced Chakras”… how exciting is that? Plus I just got my new chakra pendulum… it’s copper with clear quartz & called a Sephoroton pendulum.

8 Likes

Thanks Missa I am glad you posted so many witchy ideas to bring forth prosperity and wealth!
Jeannie

7 Likes

This looks super interesting, I had to comment to say I’m about to look over these videos. I love this!

8 Likes

Yes! For sure watch them :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you @Missa I used this list of crystals in my abundance meditation for last week’s challenge. I am learning better how to utilize crystals more effectively, so I’m happy to learn and I appreciate the video links! :green_heart:

7 Likes

Thats awesome. If you ever have any crystal questions definitely feel free to reach out! There’s so many out there and so many different things to do with crystals so i’m still learning as well.

7 Likes

Oooooooooo thats sounds beautiful. Pics pls

6 Likes

@Mistress_Of_Herbs hi! Sorry it has taken a few days to get back to you. It really is beautiful & heavier than I thought it would be… I don’t know why I thought it would be lighter than the others I have but here we are :rofl:

I found the little pouch among my witchy items… I have things everywhere :laughing: but it’s the perfect little home for the pendulum. I have cleansed it, but I haven’t used it, so for right now it lives with my other designated stones for working with my Chakras. I’m excited to use it once I am ready & able to do so though! :heart:

7 Likes