Prosperity Pouch

Need a little prosperity in your life?

Try out this simple, yet effective spell.
If you do not have peridots you can use clear quartz crystals.
And remember, if your intentions manifested, be sure to be thankful for those manifestations. Be sure to show your gratitude don’t just set it and forget it.

Cleanse your space first - with sage, dragon’s blood or other method of your choice.

You will need
Light a green candle
Light a cinnamon incense
1 pouch
1 green ribbon
1 cinnamon stick
Basil
3 peridots or clean quartz will work if you don’t have peridots.

8 Likes

Gorgeous, @SilverBear :shamrock::two_hearts:

I love having a spell pouch to tuck into my purse/bag and carry throughout the day. We’re in lockdown again here, so I’ve been putting my good luck charms and herbal pouches around the apartment- they make wonderful decorations and uplifting reminders! :blush:

Thanks so much for sharing! :heart:

5 Likes

Oh no lock down again? UGH…I am afraid we may head that way here in NH – we have had a uptick in covid cases. I honestly think people are just all done and are bored and restless. IDK…but I am so over it!

5 Likes

Oh yikes- sorry to hear that! Yeah, I think people have been feeling the same way here in Warsaw. Now the regulations are cracking down again, but luckily they’re still not as strict as they were at the beginning of the year.

I think we’re all ready to be done with it! :sweat_smile: Until then, I guess there’s going to be some extra time for making spell pouches and experimenting with new tea potions :grin::bowl_with_spoon:

4 Likes