Moon Magic Manifested into this!🤯

Here is what the full moon and a bit of art tool enchanting helped me create! I am fairly new to all of this and I almost can’t even believe I did it. I’m trying to be humble, and I am, but I am also just really proud of myself because I have been practicing every day for the past 4 months to get to this point. Taking classes and watching other artists.

And on the full moon, this is what came out of me.

I cant wait to set intentions with this next new moon!!

17 Likes

This is talent, my friend! Thanks for sharing!

10 Likes

I saw this on your Instagram feed and thought it was fabulous x

9 Likes

Wow! This is awesome! :star_struck: Thank you for sharing your talents with us!! :smiley:

10 Likes

Wow, that’s awesome! It’s got a very Day of the Dead vibe to it. Nice!

8 Likes

Thank you @IrisW @Jewitch & @xphoenixsxreasonx !!!

10 Likes

Stunning :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

Excellent digital art, Amber!! I love it! It is very moody :skull: but in such a beautiful way!

Did you complete it in under 30 days?? Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

6 Likes

Ummm, I did this freehand in under 5 hrs :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: — on the full moon

6 Likes

lol somehow I interpreted that you just started illustrating this month :laughing: … but still, that’s very impressive :art: :full_moon: you had a great Full Moon session!

5 Likes

That’s amazing, @Ember_Lee! :heart_eyes: You are one talented art witch to channel the moon’s energy and turn it into such a gorgeous piece. Thanks so much for sharing! :skull: :full_moon: :two_hearts:

5 Likes

Oh :astonished: wow!! You go Ember_Lee!!! You did a super amazing job :clap: :blush::two_hearts:

5 Likes

That’s what I thought as soon as I saw it!! It’s beautiful!! I love skulls and always have. Maybe it’s because most of the time during high school, I listened to heavy metal lol

6 Likes

Heck, I still listen to Halestorm and Nightwish. Rock on! :metal:

6 Likes

I’m going to see Evanescence supported by Within Temptation next year (should have been last year, now delayed twice due to pandemic)

6 Likes

:star_struck: I would love love love to see that! I love both groups, that is gonna be awesome! :metal:

6 Likes

Rock on baby girl!! :metal:

5 Likes

I saw Evanescence and it was phenomenal!! That’s all I’ve got to say!! Besides I had a great time. A lot of people have told me that I sound like Amy Lee when I sing.

6 Likes

I still listen to heavy metal. This painting was actually inspired while listening to lamb of god lol :laughing:

6 Likes

Oh awesome :sunglasses:

3 Likes