Moon Spark Witchery is here to serve you all of your what you needs

I Have finally reached a point where I can afford again to renew my membership here and I’m so proud of that.

I announced my shop here months ago, and in that time since then it has grown leaps and bounds. From simply being an Etsy shop to now being on Shopify and the shop app Amazon and even TikTok, along with my own website. The shop just crossed the $1,000 sales mark and I cannot be happier. It’s allowed me to purchase myself a printer and to today receive my new laptop that was paid for by my shop. It’s even allowing me to get back some money to my mother who’s helped me out so much over the years.

Moon Spark Witchery It’s a place where you will find items like candles that are hand-painted and crafted with a variety of intentions and purposes. Spell and ritual oils, ritual kits with custom written unique and one of a kind rituals that are not available anywhere else. And within those rituals you will find a Spotify playlist code that takes you to a playlist that was created specifically and solely for that kit.

Also I host a weekly podcast but also named Moon Spark Witchery where I discuss witchcraft and the study practice and implementation of witchcraft in your everyday life. It’s goofy and reverent. But it’s also very serious and I am so happy to be able to do it. It was not part of my plan but because of those playlists I was making I decided I needed to have an ability to add my ritual to that playlist and through that was born this podcast that now has nine episodes and 10 or 12 new followers. You should totally come give it a listen. I have special guests that range from another podcaster who happens to be a friend of mine and who discusses the supernatural on her show to very unique guests such as the soon airing Google Bard episode in which the large language model Google Bard performs a tarot reading for me on the air.
It’s definitely going to be awesome.

I’ve also written a new book which is titled Questioning Yourself: A Guided Journal. It contains the top 60 questions that a person asks in reference to themselves as well as 10 of the top 50 statements that people make about themselves. The questions seek introspective answers and the statements ask for reflective response.

I’m coming soon will be my next book titled Enchanted Pain: Using Witchcraft to Heal from Trauma". That book called a special place in my heart and I cannot wait until it’s finished and ready to be released. Because I know it’s already helped me simply to write it and I believe it is going to help countless people after reading it.

My purpose and my reason for doing these things is to help people find their inner spark and learn the truth of their own gorgeous power. I would love your support so come by and check out the website. I am on Etsy, Shopify, the shop app, Amazon, TikTok, and my website www.moonsparkwitchery.store

9 Likes

Congrats to you and Moon Spark Witchery, @Jefeseus - that’s amazing! :partying_face: :heart:

I’ve gone ahead and added your shop to the List of Coven Member Shops. May your prosperity and success continue to grow! :sparkles:

Blessed be!

6 Likes

Congratulations on your success!

5 Likes

Thanks I couldn’t find the place to do that I couldn’t remember what it was called, but I definitely appreciate you so much for putting it where I needed to be.

6 Likes

Congratulations @Jefeseus :tada: amazing!

5 Likes

It’s my pleasure, @Jefeseus!

Blessed be :blush:

5 Likes

I’m so happy for you @Jefeseus :people_hugging: :sparkles: :sparkling_heart:

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 180 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.