Morning Rituals

I like this! I am going to borrow that.

15 Likes

@Lilac I’m so sorry for your loss I understand the pain my dog spirit had cancer and she ended up sepsis so I had to put her to sleep she went over the rainbow bridge. I know it hurts but it does get easier in time I cried a lot too but I know spirit is always with me just like your Annie is with you. :paw_prints::hibiscus:

16 Likes

Beautiful photo @crystal59 :sparkling_heart:

15 Likes

@Sivonnah I will also be borrowing this

15 Likes

@ Lilac in the morning I light an incense stick and light a candle, I read the Orphic Hymn of Saturn Goddess Hekate and then I pull a leaf from my Archangelic Tarot while drinking my coffee :pentagram: :hekate_wheel: :pentagram:

14 Likes

Ooo! I love that!

Any suggestions in choosing a deity?

Right now I have been talking to Fliadas in hopes she’s watching out for Annie.

15 Likes

This helps a lot!!! I’ll adopt this!

15 Likes

@Lilac I’m glad you like it lovely :sparkling_heart: I follow Loki, Norse God of Chaos, he picked me. If you’re interested in Norse gods they’re here:
Norse Deities Master Post
This too may help

But you can just see what sort of signs are around you, keep it simple, how do you feel about your craft and do those feelings fit with a particular set of gods. I tend to just keep myself open to be approached by any deity, they’re all beautiful. :green_heart: Sometimes our personality and life experiences match those of a particular deity, and this may indicate the two of you would be a good fit. My experience with Loki was a bit like this,
Fulltrui or not to Fulltrui

No rush, you can still do a morning cuppa with the Nature Spirits if you don’t connect yet with one deity. :drinking_horn:

13 Likes

Oh this made me cry!!! Such a beautiful baby! I’m so sorry!

15 Likes

Great idea!

15 Likes

Thank you!!!

15 Likes

I say this every time I wash or sanitize my hands.

14 Likes

Thank you @tracyS :people_hugging: :hibiscus:

12 Likes

Mornings are my busiest time trying to get the family up and ready for school. I start with a beautiful prayer in bed! Then I set my intentions for the day while I’m in the shower. While I put on my make up I put on some protections, !ip gloss, I remind myself to speak wisdom, truth, and kindness, earrings… To lisren rather than hear, put my watch on… Remember there’s time for everything that’s for my greatest good. None of this is long or formal,just kind of a mental acknowledgement. I also do a coffee spell and think of what i am thankful for wbile it brews. Then my kids get up and chaos ensues!

14 Likes

Oh my goodness! That’s beautiful! I’m going to incorporate that too. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

14 Likes

some days I forget parts, some days I do more, some days I do good just to get up and start moving myself. It’s very low key!

13 Likes

When I light candles or do anything repetitious (4 to 7x), I chant my core beliefs: “The Creator made the space/time continuum in fire. Fire cooled to air. Air burned to earth. Earth collected water. And water nurtured life.” I find myself using smaller scoops for Kool Aid just so I have an excuse to say my chant.

Then, I like to do a blessing upon myself: on the sole of each foot, I draw a symbol and say, “Creator, help me to go where You need me to go today.”
Root chakra: “Help me to create what You need me to create.”
Sacral: “Help me to nurture what you need me to nurture.”
Solar Plexus: “Help me to organize what You need me to organize.”
Heart: “Help me to feel what You need me to feel.”
Palm of each hand: “Help me to do what You need me to do.”
Throat: “Help me to express what You need me to express.”
Lips: “Help me to consume what You need me to consume.”
Nose: “Help me to smell what You need me to smell.”
Each ear: “Help me to hear what You need me to hear.”
Each eye: “Help me to see what You need me to see.”
Third Eye: “Help me to understand what You need me to understand.”
Crown: “Help me to connect where You need me to connect.”

If it is before 5am, I do stretches and maybe start a few quiet activities. My bird doesn’t like to get up as early as I do, so I let him tell me when he is ready to get up… or I wake him at 7am and get his cages cleaned up. Then I light candles and start a special CD of favorite Witchy songs while doing a tarot draw and reading in the forum, here.

14 Likes

This is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!

12 Likes

These are great ideas, was actually thinking about how everyones morning rituals look like - especially if you have limited time in the morning. Sometimes I just light a candle and say ‘good morning’ and ‘thank you’ in my head. But I always remove the curtains to let the light in, make the bed and put on the coffee machine. I’m quite bad at remembering lines, prayers and spells. It takes a good while before I mentally start to work. :sweat_smile:

If anyone wants to share their super quick, easy to remember prayers/coffee spells in the morning I’m all ears. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

I try to do this every morning

9 Likes