Motivational Candle Spell: Accomplish Your Task ✔

Lemme put it this way, I’m planning on trying this spell out this weekend. I want to put a chapter up in a week and I haven’t even started!

12 Likes

It’s not something the forum has right now, unfortunately! But I know the feeling - for posts that I need over and over again, I use the “custom date and time” feature. Then, when the notification goes off, I reset it for the same time next week. Slightly more labor required, but it works! :laughing: :+1:

You’re very welcome, Ostara! :heart: :hugs:

How many words are you aiming for for the chapter? If it’s a couple thousand or so, I bet that marvelously creative mind of yours can crank it out (or at least a first workable draft!) this weekend - I believe in you, Amethyst! :partying_face: :writing_hand: :sparkles:

11 Likes

See, here’s my problem: When a notification goes off… I ignore it. :laughing:

This has been here since 1 April. :laughing:

12 Likes

About 6,000 or so. I can do it, I just have to stop reading this really interesting story I just started long enough to do it! LOL!

12 Likes

Ahhh I feel you - with so much happening around here, it’s all too easy for one notification to get swept up in the wave of activity and notifications! :ocean: :laughing:

Whoa, that’s awesome! :star_struck: I know it’s hard to pull yourself away from a really fun and exciting story, but I’m sure it will wait for you while you create your own masterpiece :wink: :heart:

Good luck and happy writing, Amethyst! :two_hearts:

11 Likes

Thank you, my dear! Hopefully, I’ll have something good written by Monday!

9 Likes

Love it! :heart_eyes:

9 Likes

@Amethyst I hope if you decided to do some writing over the weekend that it all went well for you! :heart: :grin:

@VioletFreya :hugs: :two_hearts:

9 Likes

This probably would have really helped with my projects, but I didn’t have the motivation to do a motivational spell. :cry:

9 Likes

Awww sorry to hear it, Mystique - I know that’s a tough place to be. Do you think it might be burnout? I know when I hit absolute bottom and don’t have a single drop of energy left, it’s usually my sign to step away for a bit. Perhaps do some recharging out in nature if you can? :national_park: :battery:

Sending hugs :people_hugging: :heart:

9 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: :waxing_crescent_moon: Weekly Witchy CHALLENGE - Waxing Moon Magick

I got some done, but not enough. Gotta work on that tonight! LOL!

10 Likes

It’s mostly due to illness and pain. And sick and tired of being sick and tired.

11 Likes

Some more inspiration for anyone who may need it :slightly_smiling_face:

13 Likes

Right?! I have chronic back pain, heart disease, chronic fatigue syndrome, and mental health issues. I’m so over it. Every day is hard. Remember your self care. And just do the best you can. Even if all you do today is make sure you eat and do 1 chore, that’s enough. :heart: @Mystique

11 Likes

Thank you @VioletFreya :purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart:.

11 Likes

Every bit counts - good for you for getting some done! 6,000 words is a lot to write, but you’re already off to a good start. Keep up the great work, Amethyst - cheering for you! :partying_face:

That’s tough, I’m so sorry Mystique :people_hugging: :heart: I hope that things improve, that you get some time feeling good, and that energy comes back your way soon. So mote it be! Wishing you only the best :pray:

These are awesome - thank you for sharing them! :sparkles:

11 Likes

Thank you, love!

11 Likes

:purple_heart::purple_heart::purple_heart: thank you so much. I have good days and bad.

11 Likes

@Amethyst :hugs: :heart:

@Mystique May there be more good days and less bad ones for you :people_hugging: :two_hearts: So mote it be!

10 Likes